Diet

Old October 30th 12, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Justin[_3_]

Default Diet

Recent research is suggesting that endurance athletes increase their
consumption of protein and reduce their carbohydrate intake. Several
professional teams have followed this advice. Has anyone got any
information regarding the evaluation of this experiment?
Old October 30th 12, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Justin" wrote in message
Recent research is suggesting that endurance athletes increase their
consumption of protein and reduce their carbohydrate intake. Several
professional teams have followed this advice. Has anyone got any
information regarding the evaluation of this experiment?

I always feel sleepy after a Carvery all-you-can-eat roast dinner, if that's
any use.

Old October 30th 12, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 17:50:20 -0000
"Mentalguy2k8" wrote:

"Justin" wrote in message
Recent research is suggesting that endurance athletes increase their
consumption of protein and reduce their carbohydrate intake. Several
professional teams have followed this advice. Has anyone got any
information regarding the evaluation of this experiment?

I always feel sleepy after a Carvery all-you-can-eat roast dinner, if
that's any use.

But how are you the next day?

Old October 30th 12, 07:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

"Mentalguy2k8" wrote:

"Justin" wrote in message
Recent research is suggesting that endurance athletes increase their
consumption of protein and reduce their carbohydrate intake. Several
professional teams have followed this advice. Has anyone got any
information regarding the evaluation of this experiment?

I always feel sleepy after a Carvery all-you-can-eat roast dinner, if
that's any use.

But how are you the next day?

There's nowt wrong with a Crown Carveries £3.99 dinner.

Good food for the price of a Big Mac.
Old October 30th 12, 07:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Mentalguy2k8" wrote:

"Justin" wrote in message
Recent research is suggesting that endurance athletes increase their
consumption of protein and reduce their carbohydrate intake. Several
professional teams have followed this advice. Has anyone got any
information regarding the evaluation of this experiment?

I always feel sleepy after a Carvery all-you-can-eat roast dinner, if
that's any use.

But how are you the next day?

Depends if I remember to do my EPO before bed

Old October 30th 12, 08:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Mentalguy2k8" wrote:

"Justin" wrote in message
Recent research is suggesting that endurance athletes increase their
consumption of protein and reduce their carbohydrate intake. Several
professional teams have followed this advice. Has anyone got any
information regarding the evaluation of this experiment?

I always feel sleepy after a Carvery all-you-can-eat roast dinner, if
that's any use.

But how are you the next day?

There's nowt wrong with a Crown Carveries £3.99 dinner.

Good food for the price of a Big Mac.

I smother it in gravy and all the free sauces, otherwise it's too dry. I
think they over-salt everything to get you buying drinks. I try and get a
table with a view of the counter, so I can pinch half a dozen Yorkshires and
stuffing balls when the chef's out the back, you're only allowed one of each
in my local Cavery and that just won't do.

Old October 30th 12, 09:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

"Mentalguy2k8" wrote:

"Justin" wrote in message
Recent research is suggesting that endurance athletes increase their
consumption of protein and reduce their carbohydrate intake. Several
professional teams have followed this advice. Has anyone got any
information regarding the evaluation of this experiment?

I always feel sleepy after a Carvery all-you-can-eat roast dinner, if
that's any use.

But how are you the next day?

There's nowt wrong with a Crown Carveries £3.99 dinner.

Good food for the price of a Big Mac.

The price of a Big Mac varies wildly depending where in the World you

Country Cost US$ cost
United States $ 4.33 4.33
Argentina Peso 19 4.16
Australia A$ 4.56 4.68
Brazil Real 10.08 4.94
Britain £ 2.69 4.16
Canada C$ 3.89 3.82
Chile Peso 2050 4.16
China Yuan 15.65 2.45
Colombia Peso 8600 4.77
Costa Rica Colones 1200 2.40
Czech Republic Koruna 70.33 3.34
Denmark DK 28.5 4.65
Egypt Pound 16 2.64
Euro area € 3.58 4.34
Hong Kong HK$ 16.50 2.13
Hungary Forint 830 3.48
India Rupee 89 1.58
Indonesia Rupiah 24200 2.55
Israel Shekel 11.9 2.92
Japan Yen 320 4.09
Latvia Lats 1.69 2.94
Lithuania Litas 7.8 2.74
Malaysia Ringgit 7.4 2.33
Mexico Peso 37 2.70
New Zealand NZ$ 5.1 4.00
Norway Kroner 43 7.06
Pakistan Rupee 285 3.01
Philippines Peso 118 2.80
Poland Zloty 9.1 2.63
Russia Rouble 75 2.29
Saudi Arabia riyal 10 2.67
Singapore S$ 4.40 3.50
South Africa Rand 19.95 2.36
South Korea Won 3700 3.21
Sri Lanka Rupee 290 2.21
Sweden SKr 48.4 6.94
Switzerland SFr 6.5 6.56
Taiwan NT$ 75 2.48
Thailand Baht 82 2.59
Turkey lira 8.25 4.52
UAE Dirhams 12 3.27
Ukraine Hryvnia 15 1.86
Uruguay Peso 99 4.53
Venezuela Bolivar 34 7.92

Norway's Big Mac is about 4.5 times more expensive than India's
Maharaja Mac (made with beef flavoured chicken I think).

Anyway, my point is that a Big Mac is £2.69 in the UK (July 2012), not
£3.99.
Old October 30th 12, 09:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 30/10/2012 16:31, Justin wrote:
Recent research is suggesting that endurance athletes increase their
consumption of protein and reduce their carbohydrate intake. Several
professional teams have followed this advice. Has anyone got any
information regarding the evaluation of this experiment?

You know the procedure for asking questions: five conditions with
which this question fails to comply.

vehicle fit only for the poor and/or strange," Dave Horton, of Lancaster
University, wrote in an interim assessment of the Understanding Walking
and Cycling study. "For them, cycling is a bit embarrassing, they fail
to see its purpose, and have no interest in integrating it into their
lives, certainly on a regular basis."
Old October 30th 12, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Justin[_3_]

On 30 okt, 21:20, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:
On 30/10/2012 16:31, Justin wrote: Recent research is suggesting that endurance athletes increase their
consumption of protein and reduce their carbohydrate intake. Several
professional teams have followed this advice. Has anyone got any
information regarding the evaluation of this experiment?

You know the procedure for asking questions: five conditions with
which this question fails to comply.

I am unaware of the conditions to which you refer. Could you list each
condition separately and explain, specifically, how my question fails
in terms of compliance?

Thanks in advance.
Old October 30th 12, 09:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

wrote:
On 30/10/2012 16:31, Justin wrote: Recent research is suggesting that endurance athletes increase their
consumption of protein and reduce their carbohydrate intake. Several
professional teams have followed this advice. Has anyone got any
information regarding the evaluation of this experiment?

You know the procedure for asking questions: five conditions with
which this question fails to comply.

I am unaware of the conditions to which you refer. Could you list each
condition separately and explain, specifically, how my question fails
in terms of compliance?

Thanks in advance.

You set the criteria, idiot.

DX seat on a diet skrobo Unicycling 0 December 26th 06 01:12 AM
Diet Coker!!! GizmoDuck Unicycling 56 September 10th 06 04:27 PM
Diet Coker!!! forrestunifreak Unicycling 0 September 3rd 06 05:52 AM
Diet Coker!!! unicyclepa Unicycling 0 September 3rd 06 05:51 AM
Biker's Diet ackfugue Techniques 34 July 14th 06 11:23 PM