Cloudburst?

Old August 23rd 19, 10:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Cloudburst?

On 23/08/2019 06:31, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 5:01:57 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Two days ago the rain hammered it down here. I'd never seen anything
like it before, the rain was bouncing of the road and footpaths.
Down the road comes a silly cyclist on his kids toy, the pillock was
absolutely drenched. Gave me a good laugh.
Viable means of transport my backside.

There is no such thing as bad weather, only the wrong clothes.

Prat.

Pounder is widely considered the most disgusting animal in the ocean, if
not on earth. This eel-shaped creature uses four pairs of thin sensory
tentacles surrounding his mouth to find food—including carcasses of much
larger animals.