54cm Felt F15 FOR SALE, Scandium Ultegra, Carbon FSA, no reserve - Auction starts at .99 cents!!

Old April 24th 06, 06:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default 54cm Felt F15 FOR SALE, Scandium Ultegra, Carbon FSA, no reserve - Auction starts at .99 cents!!

Ebay Auction Ends May 1st 2006 Item# 7236884462

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

FELT F15 ROAD BIKE
NO RESERVE AUCTION - WHAT YOU BID IS WHAT YOU PAY!!

This bike is in MINT condition. Never crashed and always taken care of.
Rides LIKE NEW.

54 cm Frame - should fit man or woman 5'6"-5'10" depending on torso &
inseam
Felt SC7000 Scandium Aluminum Frame - Main frame Scandium with Carbon
Seat Stays
Reynolds Ouzo Pro Carbon Fork
Shimano Ultegra Brakes
Shimano Ultegra Shifters
Velomax Hubs
Velomax Circuit Wheels
Shimano Ultegra Front derailleur
Shimano Ultegra Rear derailleur
Shimano Ultegra Cassette (9 speed)
Shimano Ultegra Bottom Bracket
Full Speed Ahead (FSA) Carbon Pro Cranks -175mm
Full Speed Ahead (FSA) Big, Middle and Small
Full Speed Ahead (FSA) Headset
Newton Deda Bars
Easton EA50 Aluminum Stem - 90mm
Easton EC70 Carbon Seat Post
Brand New Bar Tape
Specialized All Competion Road Tires
Ti Fizik Pave seat, designed by Giro
Weight? Not sure, but the stock bike with Dura Ace and other
components, was listed at 15.5Lbs!
No pedals included
RETAIL PRICE OVER $3500

NO Reserve!! This bike will sell!

There are no noticeable scratches, dents or dings that I can find.

This bike climbs like a demon, and is smooth as silk. The carbon fork
and stays help with that.

Why am I selling it? I bought a new FELT! Love the bikes.

Shipping & Handling will be $70 US with Canada and $80 US for the USA
Happy bidding!