2004 Bike Friday

Old December 9th 04, 06:29 PM
jboalick

Default 2004 Bike Friday

Just in time for the holidays! 2004 Bike Friday New World Tourist. I
have put about 600 miles on it and it is in Excellent condition. I am
5'8” and the seat and stem are both adjustable to fit anyone in this
height range. I am paid $1500 for the bike new with all the accesories
and custom paint job. I am selling for $1300. I am selling the bike
because my cycling interests have changed. Good luck on the auction.
Here are the complete Specs. Bike Friday NWT Touring DualDrive 3 Ring
Tour 27 Color Black Diamond (Dz) with yellow headbadge Frame Bike
Friday New World Tourist Cromolly Steel Headsets: 1 1/4" BF Alloy
Headset Stems BF 25.4 Ahead for Adj Riser (size w/ bike) Handle Bars BF
Touring H Bars 49cm(~20”) Splittable/packable Brake levers SRAM 5.0 V
levers Brakes: V, canti, & dual pivot Shimano M420 "V" brakes Fr & R.
Shifters SRAM Dualdriveleft&5.0/8sp esp right Derailleurs, Front Not
required with 3x Hub Derailleurs, Rear SRAM Dual Drive Rear Cranks
Shimano 170mm w/46t & protector (130bcd x 116 axle). Chain rings 46T
w/protector as comes with crank Bottom Bracket, bearing sets UN53 113mm
sealed Chains KMC Chain Z-50/116L/7/8 speed Cassette: cog sets, cogs,
spacers, etc 11-32-8sp SRAM 3.0 Cassette Rims Sun CR-18 (406) 32o
20x1.5" Spokes DT 14 ga. Stainless w/ brass nip *Extra spokes for front
and back wheels Hubs, Front BF 32o Formula sealed cartridge bearing QR
Alloy Hubs, Rear SRAM Dual Drive 32o 3 X 8/9 Rear Hub Tires Schwalbe
Marathon K 20 x 1.5" (406) Kev/Ref 100psi *Plus 1 new spare Tubes
20x1.5 to 1.75" PV 406 *Plus 4 extra new tubes Seat posts & Shims UNO
28.6mm Alloy x 350mm Fenders/Mudguards Bike Friday Fender set Kickstand
Direct mount Black alloy kickstand Videos Pocket Packing Video 2 Water
bottle Cages Cateye Flexible Incredibell bar end Bell Tools Pyramid
multi folding tool, * BF Wrench 40mmX15mm pedal/headset Pedals Not
included Saddle Not included
See Ebay for auction info and pictures

--
jboalick