Pinch flat repair?

Old March 11th 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default Pinch flat repair?

zfreak220 wrote:
get one of the rubber cement patching kits from your lbs. those work
great, might be a little work, but they work great.

Well I already patched it with the peel & stick squares. I'm not sure I
would be able to remove these patches; but maybe that's a good thing if
they're on that strongly! Here's what I used:
http://tinyurl.com/2b835r

http://www.argear.com/gear/grparksuperpatchkit.html

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

Flat Resistant or Flat Proof Tires Jeff Grippe Recumbent Biking 9 February 3rd 07 06:35 AM
Aaaarrrgh...pinch flat [email protected] General 15 December 23rd 05 02:27 AM
Pinch bolts Dukester Techniques 10 May 31st 05 03:23 PM
Flat tire repair. Arne Recumbent Biking 13 August 19th 04 03:39 PM
Flat Tire Repair Question from MB Newbie Sorni Mountain Biking 43 August 29th 03 01:14 PM