I can not tell a lie.....

Old May 25th 07, 07:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
cycledogg

Default I can not tell a lie.....

With Basso, Zabel, Aldag and now Riss, alnog with the others who have
confessed to doping, you might as well say the cat is out of the bag.
I just hope that Ullrich makes his statement of confession to admit
doping. I think the time is right for him to do so. Will Armstrong
confess?? I doubt it. He is sitting on a podium saying to himself- "
What a bunch of suckers." He'll never be a man and confess.
Rick in Tennessee

Old May 25th 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

cycledogg wrote:
With Basso, Zabel, Aldag and now Riss, alnog with the others who have
confessed to doping, you might as well say the cat is out of the bag.
I just hope that Ullrich makes his statement of confession to admit
doping. I think the time is right for him to do so. Will Armstrong
confess?? I doubt it. He is sitting on a podium saying to himself- "
What a bunch of suckers." He'll never be a man and confess.
Rick in Tennessee

Armstrong isn't a wuss trying to break into a self recrimination circle
jerk.
Old May 25th 07, 09:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Curtis L. Russell

On 25 May 2007 11:35:13 -0700, cycledogg
wrote:

With Basso, Zabel, Aldag and now Riss, alnog with the others who have
confessed to doping, you might as well say the cat is out of the bag.
I just hope that Ullrich makes his statement of confession to admit
doping. I think the time is right for him to do so. Will Armstrong
confess?? I doubt it. He is sitting on a podium saying to himself- "
What a bunch of suckers." He'll never be a man and confess.
Rick in Tennessee

"Never apologize, it's a sign of weakness."

Captain Nathan Brittles, played by John Wayne, quoting Benjamin
Franklin
Old May 26th 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article . com,
cycledogg wrote:

With Basso, Zabel, Aldag and now Riss, alnog with the others who have
confessed to doping, you might as well say the cat is out of the bag.
I just hope that Ullrich makes his statement of confession to admit
doping. I think the time is right for him to do so. Will Armstrong
confess?? I doubt it. He is sitting on a podium saying to himself- "
What a bunch of suckers." He'll never be a man and confess.
Rick in Tennessee

Hey, if he did it clean, think how much better this makes him look!

I'm also too fast to need dope*,

*I need dope bad, but I'd rather just be slow.

Old May 26th 07, 04:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
. com,
cycledogg wrote:

With Basso, Zabel, Aldag and now Riss, alnog with the others who have
confessed to doping, you might as well say the cat is out of the bag.
I just hope that Ullrich makes his statement of confession to admit
doping. I think the time is right for him to do so. Will Armstrong
confess?? I doubt it. He is sitting on a podium saying to himself- "
What a bunch of suckers." He'll never be a man and confess.

He will be a man and keep his mouth shut.

--
Michael Press