Chrysler bikes any good?

Old July 20th 03, 09:21 PM
Jeffrey Engstrom

Default Chrysler bikes any good?

I see Chrysler had a line of "PT Cruiser" bicycles out. Does anyone know if
they are any good, or are they just re-labeled Huffys?
Any advice on a comfortable bike for a short commute?
Thanks

Old July 21st 03, 02:59 AM
Zoot Katz

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 20:21:55 GMT,
,
"Jeffrey Engstrom" wrote:

Any advice on a comfortable bike for a short commute?
Thanks

Go to a bicycle shop that permits dogs in the store.
--
zk
Old July 23rd 03, 02:57 AM
Chalo

Zoot Katz wrote:

Go to a bicycle shop that permits dogs in the store.

Excellent criterion, Zoot.

Another good indicator is a shop where you can bring the mechanics
some beer, and they can drink it.

Chalo Colina
Old July 24th 03, 04:26 AM
Pete

"Fritz M" + wrote

What do you call it when you're drinking something and it shoots out your
nose because of sudden laughter?

"Buy me a new keyboard"

Pete

Old July 26th 03, 12:33 AM
Chalo

James Hodson wrote:

Chalo wrote:

Another good indicator is a shop where you can bring the mechanics
some beer, and they can drink it.

In that case, Chalo, I've no chance with my LBS. Both Barbara and
Michael prefer red wine, which suits me just fine. But I suppose it's
the thought that counts.

You know, if you ride with your pinky sticking out like that, you're
bound to snag it on something. :-)

Chalo Colina

18" Boy's and 22" Girl's Bikes? Paul C. Cox General 3 July 23rd 03 01:58 AM
good bike shop..?? Froats General 0 July 16th 03 11:58 PM
Rank Theses Bikes From Best to Worst Rich General 4 July 16th 03 09:35 PM
Van Tuyl Bikes? nobody General 1 July 15th 03 09:32 AM
Value of a good dealer. Fred General 3 July 11th 03 06:17 AM