Chafing

Old March 3rd 04, 02:59 AM
Keith

Default Chafing

My wife says it is weird that I shave a part of my body that chafes
from the hair rubing in my bike shorts. Anyone else have this
problem, and or solutions??
Old March 3rd 04, 03:48 AM
S o r n i

Keith wrote:
My wife says it is weird that I shave a part of my body that chafes
from the hair rubing in my bike shorts. Anyone else have this
problem, and or solutions??

Different wife?

Bill "no more details, please" S.

Old March 3rd 04, 01:30 PM
McBain_v1

Keith wrote:
My wife says it is weird that I shave a part of my body that chafes from
the hair rubing in my bike shorts. Anyone else have this problem, and or
solutions??

Full on "crack 'n' sack" wax from your local beautician ;

-

Old March 3rd 04, 02:54 PM
Cipher

McBain_v1 wrote:
Full on "crack 'n' sack" wax from your local beautician

OUCH!!! Sounds dam painful to me. :

-

Old March 5th 04, 11:01 AM
McBain_v1