Wunschkonzert results

Old January 26th 08, 01:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Émile5

Default Wunschkonzert results

olarf wrote:
I upload the best Tricks from Adrien and Alexander, Loic follows soon.
Tanks to flow for the footage !

'unicycle.tv' (http://unicycle.tv/video/466-BestTrick)

Omg! Adrien's trick's way better then hicktriple and backflip off
unicycle

Penta Rolling wrap to backroll!

penta = 5

--
Émile5
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 26th 08, 02:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

It was just a penta rolling wrap. He hopped after the fifth one, then
went to the back roll. So really it was just the five rolls that would
be one trick. Which is still good, but from another source five isn't
hard, maybe a five trick line, but all of the five moves being that
solo move isn't too hard. I still think the hicktriple deserves it.
-Shaun

--
unifreak7

http://www.myspace.com/ShaunJohanneson
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 26th 08, 03:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Émile5

unifreak7 wrote:
It was just a penta rolling wrap. He hopped after the fifth one, then
went to the back roll. So really it was just the five rolls that would
be one trick. Which is still good, but from another source five isn't
hard, maybe a five trick line, but all of the five moves being that
solo move isn't too hard. I still think the hicktriple deserves it.
-Shaun

From a source, surly the same, I learned that Adrien did like 15 in a
row. Period. Hicktriple is still nice for sure, but penta rolling wrap
to hop to backroll ( ) does look way better.

--
Émile5
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 26th 08, 04:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Matt_V

I would like to see a video of a whole bunch of rolling wraps in a row.
Similar to the 14 540 unispins by Luke, and the thirty someting 360
unispins by reef.

But the rolling wraps would have to be in one combo of course.

--
Matt_V

-Matt
My msn: - Add me if you wish
|'My Uni' (http://tinyurl.com/39mt6k)|
|'Ready to Fall'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64604)|'Winter
Riding'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66350)|
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 26th 08, 01:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
olarf

I add Loic now to the same video so watch again. The main trick is still
missing

--
olarf

visit 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 26th 08, 11:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
olarf

I upload more footage from flow, you will find some takeouts from the
qualification runs 'here' (http://einrad.tv/video/468-WK3flatdieerste)

Old January 26th 08, 11:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

olarf wrote:
I upload more footage from flow, you will find some takeouts from the
qualification runs 'here' (http://einrad.tv/video/468-WK3flatdieerste)

Awesome, thanks Olaf!

People deal with pressure in many different ways, I deal with it by
falling a lot.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
http://www.unicycle.tv/channel/Spenc...pencerHochberg
Spencer.Hochberg at gmail dot com
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 1st 08, 12:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
olarf

some stuff Dallas and me filmed after Wunschkonzert. Shaun, Spancer and
Kelly in action

'watch it' (http://www.unicycle.tv/video/471-basicschoolsession)
'get it' (http://videos.unicycle.tv/471.basicschoolsession.wmv)

Old February 4th 08, 02:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
olarf

I upload some more flatland footage from the competition. You can see
Thorsten, Spencer, Loic and Adrien in this video.
'download' (http://videos.unicycle.tv/473.flatlandpartii.wmv) or 'watch
it' (http://einrad.tv/video/473-flatlandpartII) on 'utv'
(http://www.unicycle.tv)

Old February 4th 08, 03:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Émile5

uh, did adrien did a trey side double flip at 1:29?

I enjoyed that, thanks for the vid Olarf

--
Émile5

"Ntappin" wrote:
I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

http://www.usenet.com