Project for Ryan

Old April 24th 09, 05:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

Default Project for Ryan

Turn an old sweater into a wool jersey :

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fu...atest%2 0News

Old April 24th 09, 11:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:13:52 -0700 (PDT), Amit Ghosh
wrote:

Turn an old sweater into a wool jersey :

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fu...atest%2 0News

I raced in a jersey like that (with a front zipper). And my first
cycling jersey had button pockets on the back AND the front.

I'm old.

Old April 25th 09, 12:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

wrote:

Turn an old sweater into a wool jersey :

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fu...&catname=Lates
t%20News

It's an admirable project, but unless you're a dab hand with a sewing
machine or trapped in Europe, I don't think it's worthwhile.

I'm pretty sure you can get a wool jersey for less than EUR 40 on this
continent, though not in that retro style necessarily.

I raced in a jersey like that (with a front zipper). And my first
cycling jersey had button pockets on the back AND the front.

I'm old.

Wait, front button pockets? Pros stopped using those in the 60s or
something! You're not that old...

Old April 25th 09, 12:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

wrote:

Turn an old sweater into a wool jersey :

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fu...&catname=Lates
t%20News

It's an admirable project, but unless you're a dab hand with a sewing
machine or trapped in Europe, I don't think it's worthwhile.

I'm pretty sure you can get a wool jersey for less than EUR 40 on this
continent, though not in that retro style necessarily.

I raced in a jersey like that (with a front zipper). And my first
cycling jersey had button pockets on the back AND the front.

I'm old.

Wait, front button pockets? Pros stopped using those in the 60s or
something! You're not that old...

Yeah, but they were still for sale new in the early 80s for riding. It
was a Sergal long-sleeve wool jersey. My godtather gave it to me as a
gift.

for Ryan [email protected] Techniques 6 December 2nd 08 02:59 AM
Ryan Cox R.I.P Jan UK 0 August 1st 07 11:50 PM
Ryan Cox R.I.P Jan Racing 0 August 1st 07 11:49 PM
Paging Ryan Robert Chung Racing 2 June 30th 06 07:37 AM
Ryan request again Steve W Recumbent Biking 1 October 27th 04 01:24 AM