Not that I care, but...

Old October 4th 09, 11:00 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Judith M Smith

Default Not that I care, but...

On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 21:14:50 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

On Sun, 4 Oct 2009 21:09:05 +0100,
(D.M. Procida) wrote:

Anyone who's ignored soon disappears.

I disagree. At least one person who has been almost universally
ignored has not only failed to go away, he has escalated his campaign
beyond usenet.

Guy

An interesting post - I wonder why you have made it at this time.

I hear that you have you complained to the police about someone - is
that true?

You wouldn't be trying to set a little trap for Nuxx Bar would you.

Are you trying to entrap him?

Did I ever say that you were despicable?

--

British Medical Association (BMA)
View on helmets:

Several studies provided solid scientific evidence that bicycle helmets
protect against head, brain, severe brain and facial injuries,
as well as death, as a result of cycling accidents
Old October 5th 09, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Keitht

Judith M Smith wrote:

Did I ever say that you were despicable?

Welcome back, Daffy - we missed you.
--

Come to Dave & Boris - your cycle security experts.
Old October 6th 09, 02:22 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_]

On Oct 4, 11:00*pm, Judith M Smith wrote:

Did I ever say that you were despicable?

Constantly and to the point of incredible tedium. You've made it very
clear that you absolutely despise anybody who proves you wrong or
disagrees with you even remotely articulately. We all understand this
and wish that you would simply stop posting ill-informed drivel so
that it can all stop.
--
Guy

Take Care Pete-the -Bike UK 44 May 10th 09 10:11 PM
Does anyone care Bill C Racing 6 September 29th 07 03:32 AM
I don't care what anyone says Tsarkon Racing 54 July 18th 06 05:44 AM
BR(x) map for those who care... PiledHigher Australia 10 March 10th 05 03:06 AM
BR(x) map for those who care... flyingdutch Australia 31 March 7th 05 12:30 AM