Who's Jealous???

Old July 10th 03, 01:07 PM
chirokid

Default Who's Jealous???

Goodmorning Fellows: I am off work today, so my family and I are on a
little (3 1/2 hour one way) day trip to Unicycle.com

Going to buy my daughter a 20" Black Torker. And a new tire for my
schwinn, and several new cotter pins, and check out alternate seats and
some buy some videos (so I can see how bad I really am).

Plus, they said they would give us a tour of the place, AND LET ME RIDE
A COKER!!!! Hopefully I'll get to ride a Muni too. I am so excited.

Hope everyone else has a great day. --chirokid--

--
chirokid
chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

Old July 10th 03, 01:41 PM
JJuggle

chirokid wrote:
*Goodmorning Fellows: I am off work today, so my family and I are on
a little (3 1/2 hour one way) day trip to Unicycle.com

Going to buy my daughter a 20" Black Torker. And a new tire for my
schwinn, and several new cotter pins, and check out alternate seats
and some buy some videos (so I can see how bad I really am).

Plus, they said they would give us a tour of the place, AND LET ME
RIDE A COKER!!!! Hopefully I'll get to ride a Muni too. I am so
excited.

Hope everyone else has a great day. --chirokid-- *

BITE ME!

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

--
JJuggle - Last of the Dogmato-Revisionists

Amid the mastadonic wassail,
I caught the eye of one small fossil.
"Cheer up sad world" he said and winked.
"It's kind of fun to be extinct."
JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24

Old July 10th 03, 01:59 PM
UniBrier

I'm not jealous. Envyous maybe but not jealous.

My employer has put off my Atlanta trip at least three times and nothing
is on the horizon.

Oh, the pain!

Have a great trip. Keep the shiny side up.

--
UniBrier - Its Time to Ride

Steve DeKoekkoek - I've got a one track mind.

Ha! there is a price to everything. It is a very economical universe. -
Uniwitold
UniBrier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1404

Old July 10th 03, 02:00 PM
XWonka

Yes Yes! And Bite me as well!

--
XWonka - Surley Mofo

'[image: http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/xwonka/britanyad.JPG] '
(http://www.boasas.com)
XWonka's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3957

Old July 10th 03, 02:00 PM
GILD

chirokid wrote:
*Hope everyone else has a great day. --chirokid-- *

mine started with my recently repaired (it cost me the price of an
imported coker!) flatly refusing to start
it's been a bit tight after the headgasket replacement but this morning
it simply refused and i eventually drained the battery in a my attempts
to get it going
getting the good woman to try n jump-start the car didn't help and
eventually had to get her to give me a lift to work
only 30 minutes late

and the day started off so well...

--
GILD - THNK

http://www.soaw.org/new/docs/SOAWatchInfo.pdf

JUST SAY 'KNOW'!

Namaste!
Dave

Old July 10th 03, 02:51 PM
treepotato

where is unicycle.com?

--
treepotato - No brakes, No limits.........Felix
treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942

Old July 10th 03, 03:13 PM
JJuggle

treepotato wrote:
*where is unicycle.com? *

Unicycle.com is located in Marietta, Georgia, USA on a small bit of
'heaven on earth' (http://tinyurl.com/gjf9) here. You have your own
version in the UK, but you'll have to find your own map.

In a perfect world, we all get to spend a little bit of time there. I
can't imagine how the Drummonds or Roger Davies tolerates that much
pleasure.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

Old July 10th 03, 03:45 PM
rhysling

treepotato wrote:
*where is unicycle.com? *

There is no S a n c t u a r y....

..uh... sorry, just slipped out...

-C

--
rhysling - Pontificating Vigilantly

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that
brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to
passover me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the
inner eye to see it's path. Where the fear has gone there will be
nothing. Only I will remain." -- The Bene Gesserit Litany of Fear

"Huh... I Wonder who this -Bene Gesserit- guy is, anyway? Sounds
Yidish...." -Me, steeling the quote from Lewis's signature
rhysling's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/411

Old July 10th 03, 04:02 PM
Sofa

Well, this morning, I just unpacked my Pentium4 2.8 Ghz, 512 RAM, 40 gig
HD, dvd/cd-rw combo laptop, AND you have to get cotter pins, so...not
me

Have fun, sounds like a great place to visit!

--
Sofa - Sofa Lofa Doffadeedoo

wow that actually sounded pretty good i could write dictionaries when
i'm older...
- * treepotato*
Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

Old July 10th 03, 08:09 PM
bugman

JJuggle wrote:
*

In a perfect world, we all get to spend a little bit of time there. I
can't imagine how the Drummonds or Roger Davies tolerates that much
pleasure.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ *

I must live in a perfect world, because I am there about every two
weeks.

Just about went over there yesterday. I had to restrain myself. I
had to get some work done around the house, and I am sure they need to
work every now and then as well. I never seem to get out of that place
in less than an hour, and it always cost a couple hundred. I is almost
as bad as Home Depot.

--
bugman - Equilibrium Challenged

"Trying to maintain balance by wild arm and body motions is something
like trying to balance a wet noodle"
Jack Wiley _The_Unicycle_Book_