And She's Only 12...

Old July 11th 03, 12:14 PM
GILD

Default And She's Only 12...

'one day' (http://tinyurl.com/gmor)

--
GILD - THNK

http://www.soaw.org/new/docs/SOAWatchInfo.pdf

JUST SAY 'KNOW'!

Namaste!
Dave

Old July 11th 03, 04:00 PM
GILD

JJuggle wrote:
* they seem like such nice kids as well as being incredibly
talented.

A very unattractive combination, to my way of thinking.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ *

disgusting
absolutely disgusting

Old July 11th 03, 11:01 PM
Danny Colyer

JJuggle wrote:
The thing that I dislike most about Vova and Olga is that from their
interactions over at rec.juggling, they seem like such nice kids as
well as being incredibly talented.

They are very nice kids. As they get older and get more and more top
bookings, though, I can't help thinking they probably won't make it to
many more Crawley Juggling Conventions :-(

I've got a rather nice picture of Vova with my little girl at last
year's BJC (with Olga in the background):
http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/jenny/bjc2002.html

BTW, Jenny was starting to show an interest in unicycling herself by the
time she was 7 months old:
http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/j...jennysally.jpg
:-)

A very unattractive combination, to my way of thinking.

Danny Colyer (remove safety to reply) ( http://www.juggler.net/danny )
Recumbent cycle page: http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/recumbents/

Old July 12th 03, 07:27 AM
rogeratunicycledotcom

I would totally agree, great kids. They are really nice and
discustingly talented.

Last year Vova was doing this but with a seat too low and jumping about
everywhere while doing it... it looks like his little sister has this
really sussed. Nice. :-)

I love the distinterested look on Vova's face as he wanters on to shot
at the end of the video clip... it is like "oh filming again!"

--
rogeratunicycledotcom
rogeratunicycledotcom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4116

Old July 12th 03, 09:25 AM
jagur

thats the oldest looking 12 year old ive ever seen.....?

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-searching for the real one wheel deal,the one that wont but will...
all i ask is one rotation,on this vision of singular creation...-[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/al...luestripe.gif]

Old July 12th 03, 09:29 AM
jagur

rogeratunicycledotcom wrote:
*I love the distinterested look on Vova's face as he wanters on to
shot at the end of the video clip... it is like "oh filming again!" *

yeah,and check out the way he picks up the ball!,with his foot to his
hand without looking or giving a crap...makes me wonder how he lost it
in the first place (off screen)

Old September 8th 03, 06:07 PM
JJuggle

Sheesh, check out this 'routine' (http://tinyurl.com/mnbk).

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

--
JJuggle - Last of the Dogmato-Revisionists

"I think gay marriage should be between a man and a woman." - Candidate
Arnold Schwarzenegger
JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24

Old September 8th 03, 06:41 PM
jagur

JJuggle wrote:
*Sheesh, check out this 'routine' (http://tinyurl.com/mnbk).

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ *

is it worth downloading 60 megs on 56K?

--

http://newserver.unicyclist.com/gall...x_flipped.gif]

Old September 8th 03, 06:50 PM
muddycycle

jagur, it is a very long and amazing juggling routine, the kids are
great.

--
muddycycle - Nonchalance

"What can possiby mystify a madman?"
Hegira: Greg Bear
muddycycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1283

Old September 8th 03, 06:56 PM
JJuggle

jagur wrote:
*is it worth downloading 60 megs on 56K? *

There is no unicycling in it and to be honest, I only check this stuff
out on my fast connection at work. I'll only download big videos at home
if I remember to start them just before I head off to do something else
and then come back later.

If you're not big time into club passing, then, no, it's not worth it.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ