Ever heard this one ?

Old July 13th 03, 07:13 AM
andrew_carter

Default Ever heard this one ?

Yesterday I heard a kid saying to his friend, "Hey, look at the wheeled
thing".

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - Vic Wooten rides a unicycle!

andrew_carter (at) mail (dot) com
'GP Unicycles' (http://tinyurl.com/8roq)

Old July 13th 03, 07:18 AM
jagur

"now there's a balancing act"......"heh heh heh...."

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-searching for the real one wheel deal,the one that wont but will...
all i ask is one rotation,on this vision of singular creation...-[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/al...luestripe.gif]

Old July 14th 03, 01:03 AM
peter.bier

I heard a great one the other day when I was out riding my coker. I
passed a family group out in the park.

One kid asks the standard "are you a clown?" while the other kid with an
awed look on his face says "You could make Millions!"

Now I wish I'd stopped and asked him how to make my millions :-)

--
peter.bier - Unicycle addict

-Peter Bier
"When you approach to this strange item, make sure that the helmet is on
your head ,and the kneecaps are on the right place."
(From "My friend the unicycle")
peter.bier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1506

Old July 14th 03, 03:06 AM
Alex Thomson

Making millions is nothing.

One man looked at me in the subway and said "That's genius, if you could
ride that in the time of Christ, they would think you were god."

-Alex

news

Old July 14th 03, 04:00 AM
paco

iunicycle wrote:
*I think I finally found a good response to the "You lost a wheel"
type comments.

The other day, when asked, I responded "Which one?"

The old man was a little startled and lost in thought.... *

That's a good one! The other day, I took my unicycle on the bus and
when the bus driver asked the standard question, I told him that it
caught the previous bus.

--
paco - Creator of the "BUni"

There's a time to think and a time to unicycle.
paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

Old July 14th 03, 04:33 AM
dustin

This last week I was out on uni ride with my wife and there was another
couple approaching us on the pathway. They were on a tandem bicycle and
the guy had that look on his face...you know the one, the look that
they're trying to think of something smart to say, before the guy had a
chance to open his mouth I said "Ours broke."

--
dustin - on and off the road again

dustin kelm
www.dustinkelm.com isa40:30.31

"You are only limited by your imagination."
dustin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/920

Old July 14th 03, 05:36 AM
Darren

Dustin

Really nice to hear you are riding again !!!

I was talking to Jay Gilligan in New York a couple months ago and asked
how you were. He told me you were riding... cool.

Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.

Take it easy,
Darren

--
Darren
Darren's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3989

Old July 14th 03, 05:53 AM
Erin

... riding through park on my 29'er last week a guy I passed by said to
his young son, look a 'monocycle'....

Erin

--
Erin - Onewheeler

"Wow, that is so cool, is it your 'bike-instead'?
Erin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2036

Old July 14th 03, 12:50 PM
dustin

Darren wrote:
*Dustin

Really nice to hear you are riding again !!!

I was talking to Jay Gilligan in New York a couple months ago and
asked how you were. He told me you were riding... cool.

Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.

Take it easy,
*

Thanks for the words Darren. Nothing is easy right now, but I'm working
on it daily. See you in Mpls.

Old July 14th 03, 01:10 PM
treepotato

"This last week I was out on uni ride with my wife and there was another
couple approaching us on the pathway. They were on a tandem bicycle and
the guy had that look on his face...you know the one, the look that
they're trying to think of something smart to say, before the guy had a
chance to open his mouth I said "Ours broke."

dustin

that made me laugh! good response!

--
treepotato - No brakes, No limits.........Felix
treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942