Trolling - Is it unCanadian?

Old July 27th 03, 07:43 AM
Brian Sanderson

Default Trolling - Is it unCanadian?

Good Grief!

YES! the TDF is UnAmerican...so whadayawant? A Return of the HUAC hearings?

BTW, most Canadians are UnAmerican too, and we play better Hockey...

Old July 27th 03, 05:18 PM
Mark Weaver

"Brian Sanderson" wrote in message
Good Grief!

YES! the TDF is UnAmerican...so whadayawant? A Return of the HUAC

hearings?

BTW, most Canadians are UnAmerican too, and we play better Hockey...

Debatable. And, in any case, the majority of the best Canadian hockey
players do their skating in the US now anyway.

Old July 27th 03, 10:23 PM
Hunrobe

Mike Latondresse

wrote:

You call that dull drill football...tune in to a few CFL games and see
something exciting.

Why? Does the CFL have naked cheerleaders?

Regards,
Bob Hunt
Old July 27th 03, 11:06 PM
salmoneous

The American people seem to have an outstanding ability to think
outside the box, and willingness to colour outside the lines

Actually, most of us absolutely refuse to coloUr in any way, shape or form.
Old July 27th 03, 11:18 PM
Zoot Katz

27 Jul 2003 21:23:22 GMT,
,
(Hunrobe) wrote:

Mike Latondresse

wrote:

You call that dull drill football...tune in to a few CFL games and see
something exciting.

Why? Does the CFL have naked cheerleaders?

With erect nipples.
--
zk
Old July 27th 03, 11:53 PM
Mike Latondresse

"Mark Weaver" wrote in
:

"Brian Sanderson" wrote in message
Good Grief!

YES! the TDF is UnAmerican...so whadayawant? A Return of the
HUAC

hearings?

BTW, most Canadians are UnAmerican too, and we play better
Hockey...

Debatable. And, in any case, the majority of the best Canadian
hockey players do their skating in the US now anyway.

Yeah but they become the best in Canada and any good American team is
mostly Canadians with the odd Minnesotan and Euro thrown in.
Old July 28th 03, 01:30 AM
Zippy the Pinhead

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:56:37 -0500, "Pat" wrote:

BTW, most Canadians are UnAmerican too, and we play better Hockey...

We play better football.

I think it's time we gave Canadians some slack.

It's no wonder they get all paranoid, what with constantly having to
guard their long, vulnerable Southern border against illegal
immigrants seeking the good life, eh.
Old July 28th 03, 06:20 AM
R15757

BTW, most Canadians are UnAmerican too, and we play better Hockey...

We've taken almost all your hockey clubs. On behalf of America, I just want to
say thanks eh.