H20 cleats

Old October 7th 11, 11:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default H20 cleats

H20 cleats
what are they?
how come they don;t work with SPD pedals?
they look ALMOST the same..
wle
Old October 8th 11, 01:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

I don't know and a web search shows mostly your posts about
them here and in various (mirrored?) fora.

==right because no one knows

I did see many brands of cleat covers and shoe covers by
that model name.

Shimano's nomenclature goes SH-10, SH-11, SH-51 etc but no
[S]H-20[with a trailing zero not 'o']

i didn;t say they were shimano

In what sort of package were these cleats sold? Shimano?
Welgo? VP? Did your LBS hand them to you in answer to an SPD
cleat request? If so, return there first.

i don;t know anything other than, i have them, that is the only
legend on them
i didn;t get them at a store, i don;t have packaging
if i did i would know..

H20
don;t know if the 0 is zero or letter o

maybe i can post a picture

Every model of that genre I've ever seen has a part number
cast or stamped in the steel, but I don't recall that number.

See if this helps:http://pardo.net/bike/pic/fail-031/index.html

no, that is apparently only shimano

i'm about to grind off the weird parts that make them not work

wle
Old October 8th 11, 02:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 17:53:30 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

wrote:
H20 cleats
what are they?
how come they don;t work with SPD pedals?
they look ALMOST the same..
wle

I don't know and a web search shows mostly your posts about
them here and in various (mirrored?) fora.

I did see many brands of cleat covers and shoe covers by
that model name.

Shimano's nomenclature goes SH-10, SH-11, SH-51 etc but no
[S]H-20[with a trailing zero not 'o']

In what sort of package were these cleats sold? Shimano?
Welgo? VP? Did your LBS hand them to you in answer to an SPD
cleat request? If so, return there first.

Every model of that genre I've ever seen has a part number
cast or stamped in the steel, but I don't recall that number.

See if this helps:
http://pardo.net/bike/pic/fail-031/index.html

Dear Andrew,

Perhaps these guys?

"Manufactured by Hsing Ta Industrial Co., Ltd.
We are the ONLY HT pedals seller on ebay.
Premium Quality
Model: HTI-300
Pedal Weight (pair): 350g
Cleat Weight (pair): 63g
Size: 60 x 46 (mm)
Body material: Aluminum
Spindle: 9/16" CNC machined Cr-Moly
Pedal Bearings: Loose ball
Cleat system: H20/SPD system compatible"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HTI-300-SPD-...-/270818156201

Cheers,

Carl Fogel
Old October 8th 11, 03:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

wrote:
[...]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HTI-300-SPD-...le-Pedals-Clea...

Cheers,

Carl Fogel

yeah i wrote to those guys
they don;t really speak english to explain it
wle

Old October 8th 11, 09:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman[_7_]

Op 8-10-2011 4:22, schreef:
On Oct 7, 9:03 pm, wrote:
On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 17:53:30 -0500, wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Maybe this is the time to consider new Shimano SPD pedals to avoid this
troublesome search in the future. PD-M520 are cheap and an incredible
value for money. Here they are just under 20 euro's.

Lou
Old October 8th 11, 01:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default H20 cleats-- link to picture

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

Old October 8th 11, 01:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink
Old October 8th 11, 01:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

table style="width:auto;"trtda href="https://
picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/GBcAVm_TYmV1vsE3ODMwTQ?
feat=embedwebsite"img src="https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-
qt8RuOimZ8o/TpBD4yTTmtI/AAAAAAAABQA/rVfS4VujdgY/s800/
H20%252520cleats.JPG" height="745" width="800" //a/td/trtrtd
style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-
align:right"From a href="https://picasaweb.google.com/wlexxx/
October82011?authuser=0&feat=embedwebsite"October 8, 2011/a/td/
tr/table
Old October 8th 11, 01:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

don;t need new pedals
cleats wore out
i had these
wondered why they don;t work
wle

cleats mark cleary Techniques 40 July 28th 09 05:30 PM
Look Keo Cleats Ruaraidh Techniques 5 May 2nd 08 06:58 PM
Difference between Speedplay X cleats and slimline cleats? [email protected] Techniques 3 February 16th 07 12:03 AM
Look Cleats Graham UK 18 March 16th 04 07:01 PM
Cleats Mick D Australia 12 November 18th 03 10:56 PM