who wants this Yuni frame?

Old August 18th 03, 08:33 AM
jagur

Default who wants this Yuni frame?

tonite i boxed up a never used 24" Yuni frame that i never ended up
using back when SH sent my one of the Proto 24's of his to use.

its worth $42 bucks credit to me back at 'uni.com'
(http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=592) but i will cost me
7 or 8 just to ship back to them.would ny body else like a mint 24 inch
Yuni frame for $ 34 dollars shipped?

its never been used and still in the plastic.

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-searching for the real one wheel deal,the one that wont but will...
all i ask is one rotation,on this vision of singular creation...-[image:
http://newserver.unicyclist.com/gall...x_flipped.gif]

Old August 18th 03, 09:55 AM
daino149

I'll take it! I'll pay for some shipping too cause it might cost a
little extra to get it to Hawaii.

Send me a PM to get info exchanged

Daniel

--
daino149 - One wheel to rule them all

A One That Isn't Cold Is Scardely A One At All

Old August 18th 03, 07:27 PM
Mandell

That's what I get for not checking the list at 1:30 in the morning. I
miss my chance to buy a new frame cheap.

Jagur: Let me know if things don't work out with Daniel.

-Mandell

--
Mandell - Keen Beginner
Mandell's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3769