Most Miles Yet...

Old August 20th 03, 01:14 AM
paco

Default Most Miles Yet...

James wrote:
*I often smoke and ride

Yes i know smoking is bad and blah blah blah (I have heard it all
before) *

Think about it this way--
Smoking is bad for the cardiovascular system.
Unicycling is good for the cardiovascular system.
All in all, you're breaking even!

--
paco - Creator of the "BUni"

"One thing is for sure. Inspector Clay is dead. Murdered. And
-somebody's- responsible!"
-Plan 9 From Outer Space
paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

Old August 20th 03, 02:51 AM
chirokid

Mandell wrote:
*Do you eat lunch at lunch time as well as put in all those miles? *

Mandell, I have a great staff at work. One of the ladies at my office
gets me lunch and has it on my desk when I return. I couldn't ask for
any better set-up.

Plus, I am very blessed, I have 2 1/2 hours for lunch everyday.
--chirokid--

--
chirokid

"Unicycling can make you proud then humble in very quick succession."
Mikefule

chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

Old August 20th 03, 04:43 AM
paco

My vice is unicyclist.com. I'm addicted. Fortunately, this website
makes me want to go out and ride, so I don't spend all my time in front
of the monitor.

Old August 20th 03, 03:42 PM
The 70's

I don't usually smoke, but I've taken to cigarillos (and will give it up
before the wife and kids find out).
I'd love to be able to smoke and have a beer while riding just to show off
to my brothers how talented (and stupid) I can be.
Really getting addicted to unicycling since I've figured out to raise the
seat makes riding so much easier, and freemounting isn't so difficult.
Now I have to learn to stop and stay mounted, and to turn on a dime.
What a thrill this sport is....barely touch the two wheeler anymore.

--
Remove the OBVIOUS to autoreply.
"chirokid" wrote in message

James and Paco, we all have our vices. James might smoke, I would NEVER
smoke. But I eat way too much. My overeatting affects me just like
James' smoking effects him.

But they are both bad habits.

Hey, off those bad habits. This site is about the ONE thing, a One
Wheels thing that ties us all together: U N I C Y C L E S ! ! ! Let's
talk about them. --chirokid--

Old August 21st 03, 06:38 PM
Memphis Mud

chirokid wrote:
*

It's so hot when I ride, I can hardly keep the sweat wiped
out of my eyes, let alone chow down! *

My head sweats like a faucet these hot humid summer days. Can't see.
UPD. Constant annoyance. Now I never ride without a bandana wrapped
around my head. (and worn under my helmet). Some days I have to ring it
out a time or two. And keep that camelback pumping in the new H2O.

--
Memphis Mud - Student of GrandMaster 2T

Mantra: Avoid Hitting Tailbone...Avoid Hitting Tailbone...
Memphis Mud's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1987

Old August 21st 03, 10:29 PM
gerblefranklin

I'm working on eating leftovers like last night's unrefrigerated sushi
(just kidding), more like some leftover noodles, while wheelwalking. I'm
also working on solving quadric equations while riding to school. No
wonder my writing is so sloppy ! If only my math teacher
knew.

--
gerblefranklin