Question for vancouver island muni

Old August 21st 03, 01:46 AM
john_childs

Default Question for vancouver island muni

Check the thread titled 'Vimw' (http://tinyurl.com/ko87)

Here is the important info:

4: (You are now Past Courtenay) You will get to a turn off on your
Right called "Hamm Road" drive straight along there untill you reach
the highway (old Island highway) Turn left, you will come to a mini
golf, Gas station and a small store, Turn Right on "Miracle Beach
Drive" Watch for posters and signs from there, It will be brightly
marked to Dyaln's house.

I think everyone in town is going to know Dylan is having an event
because there is going to be a whole bunch of people asking for
directions to his house.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

Old August 21st 03, 02:34 AM
booger

Thanks for pointing that one out to me John, I missed it before. Looks
like I'll make it now!!!
brian

--
booger
booger's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/558

Old August 21st 03, 03:15 AM
john_childs

I'm leaving now. I'm taking a pit stop in Port Townsend to see the
parents then taking the Port Angeles ferry to Victoria in the morning.
See y'all (at least those who are going) at Dylan's. eh?

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

Shoe Fit Question...Follow up RkFast Techniques 16 April 21st 04 10:16 PM
Training question Franck Mangin Racing 2 April 7th 04 05:50 AM
Newbie USCF question Kurgan Gringioni Racing 39 September 15th 03 06:25 AM
Question: Cassette Sizing Michael General 6 August 6th 03 01:48 PM