Poll for those with a 'fleet' 2

Old August 21st 03, 09:55 PM
onewheeldave

Default Poll for those with a 'fleet' 2

results, please visit http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/27311
Question: Poll for those with a 'fleet'

- 20"
- muni
- 28/29"
- coker

Poll for those with a 'fleet'

I know a few of you have a full fleet consisting of 20", muni, 28/29-er
and a coker.

Question is, if you had to have only one unicycle, which would it be?

--
onewheeldave - Semi Skilled Unicyclist

"He's also been known to indulge in a spot of flame juggling - but it's
the Muni that really fires him up."

onewheeldave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/874

Old August 22nd 03, 01:51 AM
onewheeldave

Yeah, up till a couple of weeks ago I'd have gone for my muni cos it's
so versatile.

However, since getting a fat tyre for my 700c (now a 29"-er), I've
really got into it. Every day I've got more used to the size of it and
its 125 mm cranks, and I'm finding that it's superb for faster street
riding and even some of the milder muni stuff.

However, I can't vote in my own poll as I don't have a Coker- my fleet
is incomplete!

Also it's possible that I'm in a bit of a 'honeymoon' period with the
29-er and that the muni will take over again soon.

Old August 22nd 03, 02:41 AM
Eublapharis13

C'mon you have to be distinct between a regular 20" and a 20" Trials!

--
Eublapharis13 - Working on wheel walking

Half the Bike.....Twice the MAN!
Eublapharis13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4065

Old August 22nd 03, 03:15 AM
onewheeldave

I figured that as it's a poll for those with a full range of wheel size
that it was better to keep it as four options.

Someone who's into trials would vote for 20", as would a freestyler or
hockey player.

Old August 22nd 03, 04:17 AM
JJuggle

If I could only have one one wheeled cycle it would absolutely be a
20"er. In the end I'd probably be much happier and actually learn the
set of skills that got me started wanting to unicycle in the first
place.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

--
JJuggle - Last of the Dogmato-Revisionists

And the locusts sang, it gave me a chill.
Yeah, the locusts sang such a sweet melody.
And the locusts sang in a high whining trill.
And the locusts sang and they was sanging for me.
JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24

Old August 22nd 03, 06:23 AM
chirokid

I wish I had a fleet so I could vote! --chirokid--

--
chirokid

"Unicycling can make you proud then humble in very quick succession."
Mikefule

chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

Old August 22nd 03, 09:10 AM
andrew_carter

My muni, definately. How could you not want to ride this the most?

http://tinyurl.com/ktg5

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - www.unicycles.com.au!

andrew_carter (at) mail (dot) com
http://www.unicycles.com.au - Opening soon!

Old August 22nd 03, 11:25 AM
andrew_carter

cause its to frickin slow...

How dare you!

Old August 22nd 03, 04:24 PM
Drewnicycle

24" for sure.
throw a hookworm on and you have a freestyle/urban (trials?) uni, throw
a gazz on you have a muni or trials.
couple of different sized cranks for each application if you really want
but really one uni, two tires and you're set.

--
Drewnicycle
Drewnicycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/548

Old August 22nd 03, 10:00 PM
onewheeldave

onefiftyfour wrote:
*I voted coker. I don't have a 28/29", but I imagined having one when
I voted. I know at least 4 other riders who would vote coker if they
had a fleet.

-Eric *

Naughty! By the same reasoning I could have imagined a Coker and put a
vote in, but I suspect that the reality of owning and riding a Coker may
not resemble my imaginings.

This is quite specificically a poll for fleet owners, not those with
half a fleet and a good imagination