PING Harper: Could you...

Old August 23rd 03, 10:51 PM
JJuggle

Default PING Harper: Could you...

...build a geared unicycle that will do my laundry, wash my dishes and
mow my freakin' lawn?

please.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, N

--
JJuggle - Last of the Dogmato-Revisionists

I should have liked to see Montana.
JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24

Old August 23rd 03, 11:47 PM
XWonka

aren't those things called WOMEN?

Yuck yuck yuck! I'll be here all week folks!

--
XWonka - Ed, Edd, & Eddy Watcher

Eddy: "My brother told me that chicks are only moved by one thing -
cash!"

Edd: "That is so superficial, Eddy. Female admirers want meaningful
things like sincerity, respect and good grooming"

Ed: "And Potato Chips!"

XWonka: "And Unicycles!"

XWonka's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3957

Old August 23rd 03, 11:48 PM
Sofa

XWonka wrote:
*

Yuck yuck yuck! I'll be here all week folks! *

As I sit alone in front of my computer waiting for my friends to come
home from their dates

--
Sofa - My Custom Beard

Remeber this code anybody? :