free structures available for vancouver trials riders

Old August 26th 03, 10:23 PM
danger_uni

Default free structures available for vancouver trials riders

Hi All,

I'm cleaning up my backyard and have a couple of trials structures that
I don't use anymore due to the close proximity of other good riding.

For anybody willing to pick them up, you can have for free (or maybe for
a case of beer!):

Two 24"x48"x48" boxes
Two 2"x10" planks that fit into slots in the boxes to make 2" wide
parallel beams.
Another 10"x5"x10' box beam
A moveable structure for practicing sidehops, starting at 26" height.

First come first serve- email me and let me know, at

-Kris Holm

--
danger_uni - Kris Holm
danger_uni's Profile:

Old August 26th 03, 11:01 PM
Memphis Mud

Autographed?

--
Memphis Mud - Student of GrandMaster 2T

Mantra: Avoid Hitting Tailbone...Avoid Hitting Tailbone...
Memphis Mud's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1987

Old August 27th 03, 12:53 AM
johnfoss

If anyone is driving down to the California MUni Weekend from up there,
please bring those along, and we'll do some sort of contests with them!
The cost of shipping them would be a bit much, so otherwise I think they
should stay in the relatively local area.

--
johnfoss - Now riding to work

John Foss
the Uni-Cyclone
www.unicycling.com

"Where's my kids?" -- Amy Drummond
"Where's my unicycle?" -- Andy Cotter
spoken one right after the other, mostly to themselves, at NAUCC 2003