OUCH!,ive never done that before...(close Koosh shave).

Old August 28th 03, 06:24 AM
jagur

Default OUCH!,ive never done that before...(close Koosh shave).

i missed the tyre on the 3rd kick of a Koosh Koosh and raked my shin
right on the crown.whats worse is i have grip tape on it!

| Attachment filename: skin crown victim.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/159024|

jagur - Random Unicyclist

-searching for the real one wheel deal,the one that wont but will...
all i ask is one rotation,on this vision of singular creation...-[image:
http://newserver.unicyclist.com/gall...x_flipped.gif]

Old August 28th 03, 06:29 AM
jagur

here is a shot of the crown,as you can see there is a shrivled up piece
my skin and a few hairs clinging to it. arent the hairs cool?

| Attachment filename: skin crown1.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/159025|

Old August 28th 03, 08:19 AM
paco

I must say that the hairs are a nice touch, if a little disgusting.
Good, graphic picture! You must be proud of yourself.

(edit) I decided that 'disgusting' isn't a strong enough word. How
about 'revolting'? I still congratulate you.

--
paco - Creator of the "BUni"

If you are determined to fail, and succeed, which one did you really do?
paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

Old August 28th 03, 08:23 AM
johnglazer

I'd say yummy.

--
johnglazer - member of the Hell On Wheel gang

Where is Donnie?
johnglazer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3714

Old August 28th 03, 02:12 PM
zod

taste like chicken!

--
zod - Icey Hot Stunta(z)
zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631

Old August 28th 03, 04:00 PM
Mojoe

paco wrote:
*

How about 'revolting'? *

Yes... revolting...... those black socks are revolting

Just messing with you jagur.... wear what you want. Besides, black socks
won't get blood stains. Hmmmmm.... black socks.

Mojoe

--
Mojoe - The Muni Militia

http://mojoe.unicyclist.com/
Mojoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/533

Old August 28th 03, 06:02 PM
johnfoss

Koosh koosh is a trick. A description can be found along with tons of
other tricks (but not nearly all) in the Standard Skills List portion of
the IUF Rulebook. The online version, from an outdated version of the
rulebook, is he
http://tinyurl.com/1yem

--
johnfoss - Now riding to work

John Foss
the Uni-Cyclone
www.unicycling.com
________________

"Where's my kids?" -- Amy Drummond
"Where's my unicycle?" -- Andy Cotter
spoken one right after the other, mostly to themselves, at NAUCC 2003

Old August 28th 03, 06:30 PM
jagur

Mojoe wrote:
*

Yes... revolting...... those black socks are revolting *

i have a few argile socks too but i try to stick with black.

how bout those patent leather Fila's?

Old August 28th 03, 07:24 PM
Cubby

Sheese...What a group. A little blood and gore and the first thing you
guys think is to caputure it digitally and post it to the forum.

--
Cubby
Cubby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4275

Old August 29th 03, 03:11 AM
doctor

jagur wrote:
*here is a shot of the crown,as you can see there is a shrivled up
piece my skin and a few hairs clinging to it. arent the hairs cool? *

Hmmmm.....
Very nice close up shot. Maybe good digital camera and also good
shooting ability. I can count 2 shin hairs on it.

--
doctor - WildDoc at WildUni.com

Insane at 'unicycle' (http://www.wilduni.com) but not so insane at
'work' (http://www.kumc.or.kr)