Something in common with Kris Holm!

Old August 28th 03, 03:54 PM
zod

Default Something in common with Kris Holm!

Well I can't ride as good as him.....but Kris, I just noticed that we
have the same birthdate....to the day

July 15, 1973

spooky

--
zod - Icey Hot Stunta(z)
zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631

Old August 28th 03, 06:05 PM
johnfoss

Well, happy 30th Zod and Kris! Does this mean you have to be adults now?

--
johnfoss - Now riding to work

John Foss
the Uni-Cyclone
www.unicycling.com
________________

"Where's my kids?" -- Amy Drummond
"Where's my unicycle?" -- Andy Cotter
spoken one right after the other, mostly to themselves, at NAUCC 2003

Old August 28th 03, 06:10 PM
zod

johnfoss wrote:
*Does this mean you have to be adults now? *

if so I didn't get the memo.......

Old August 28th 03, 06:22 PM
brian.slater

I'm 3 years old--I refuse to tell how many times I have been 3.

--
brian.slater - Nellfurtiti, the Wonder Cat

Brian C. Slater
AKA: Snoopy

Ok, I am now officially in my normal state of -advanced- confusion.
Don't try to confuse me, it won't make any difference.

"To not decide is to decide" - undecided
brian.slater's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3902

Old August 28th 03, 06:22 PM
Mikefule

I really didn't want to know that I'm that much older than Kris Holm,
thank you!

Still, I've just realised I have something in common with the great man:
both of us have forenames and surnames which begin with consonants.

--
Mikefule - Roland Hope School of Unicycling

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we
fall."
Confucius

Old August 28th 03, 06:49 PM
harper

brian.slater wrote:
*I'm 3 years old--I refuse to tell how many times I have been 3. *

Today is my birthday and I have been three years old seventeen times.

--
harper - Old dog, no tricks

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

"Are you OK???" - Just about anyone I've ever ridden with

Old August 29th 03, 12:10 AM
Klaas Bil

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:54:08 -0500, zod
wrote:

July 15, 1973

Not counting a mere 2 days, that is exactly 20 years younger than
me...

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
I go a sort of ok speed on my Coker... - Roger Davies

Old August 29th 03, 02:49 AM
chirokid

Happy Birthday Harper.

Zod, now that you mentioned it, I have discovered I have several things
in common with Kris Holm.
1. We are both Male
2. We both ride unicycles
3. We have two like letters in our first and last names
4. We have both already celebrated our 30th birthdays
5. We can both hop at least 2" off the ground on our unicycles
4. Did I already mention we are both male.

OK, I'm struggling here. --chirokid--

--
chirokid

"Unicycling can make you proud then humble in very quick succession."
Mikefule

chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

Old August 29th 03, 02:52 AM
chirokid

jagur wrote:
*check your belly,the memo is usally stuck to a sagging gut. *

Your getting way to personal there Jagur. I'd appreciate you not making
comments about the where abouts of my memos. --chirokid--

Old August 29th 03, 09:09 AM
Klaas Bil

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:54:08 -0500, zod
wrote:

July 15, 1973

Not counting a mere 2 days, you and Kris (each, not together) are
exactly 20 years younger than
me...

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

(reposted because it didn't come through via newsgroup - and edited in
the process)

--
Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
Klaas Bil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3442