Freestyle frames!!!

Old August 29th 03, 05:15 PM
paco

Default Freestyle frames!!!

From what I've heard (not owning one myself), the Semcycle XL long neck
is the preferred freestyle frame. Because it has a longer neck, the
seat post clamp is higher, so won't hit your legs as often. There was a
discussion about this before; you might be able to find the thread with
the search function.
Good luck!

--
paco - Creator of the "BUni"

If you attempt to fail, and succeed, which one did you really do?
paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

Old August 29th 03, 09:17 PM
smiley-ryan

Yo!
The best frame for freestyle is definetly the Wyganowski. Yes, it is
expensive but lasts a LONG time and holds up really well for advanced
freestyle tricks. The second choice would be a Miyata, quality. I f
you want the longer post, I've heard Semcycle XLs work good. But if you
want a long time investment, the Wyganowski is the way to go.

-Ryan Woessner

--
smiley-ryan - The World Champ!
smiley-ryan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/727

Old August 29th 03, 09:27 PM
john_childs

smiley-ryan wrote:
*But if you want a long time investment, the Wyganowski is the way to
go.

-Ryan Woessner *

As long as you don't outgrow the frame, eh?

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

Old August 29th 03, 10:03 PM
johnfoss

Ryan's not *that* short. You don't need the seat clamp to be all the way
up under the seat, so growing is not a problem. If you wanted to lenghen
the frame you could probably send it back to Wyganowski for an upgrade.
Since the things don't come in chrome ( ), repainting is probably
not too hard.

Mine will eventually make the trip to the plater.

--
johnfoss - Now riding to work

John Foss
the Uni-Cyclone
www.unicycling.com
________________

"Where's my kids?" -- Amy Drummond
"Where's my unicycle?" -- Andy Cotter
spoken one right after the other, mostly to themselves, at NAUCC 2003

Old August 30th 03, 12:03 AM
monociclos

How important is the frame-tire clearance????

I mean... i know that a flat crown is essential but...

What is more important...?

1.- Long neck

2.- Little frame- tire clearance

3.- Others

--
monociclos - Buying a 24' Muni!!!!
monociclos's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4100

Old August 30th 03, 11:01 AM
U-Turn

Check out what they're riding on One Wheel No Limit (everything under
the sun). What's more important is:

1. Practice
2. Practice
3. Practice

Ryan's Grandma and Mom told me he spends 6 hours a day unicycling.

--
U-Turn - Mounting a Revolution

Weep in the dojo... laugh in the battlefield.

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'

-- Dave Stockton