I got my stuff!

Old August 30th 03, 01:00 AM
mkuhfahl

Default I got my stuff!

Well, I FINALLY got my stuff last night... KH24, Coker, 28in Sun &
accesseries. Scott & I threw together my KH and broke it in... I've had
better riding days, but it should be nice. After I got home, I put my
Coker together to give it a quick 5 min spin... and that is quite a bit
different!

Well, if anyone wants to go for a spin, let me know!

M@

--
mkuhfahl - Unicyclist
mkuhfahl's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4253

Old August 30th 03, 03:16 AM
Krashin'Kenny

Hey Matt, how 'bout a Mission Trail ride on the Sun's tomorrow
(Saturday) evening around 6 ???? Give me a call during the day, I
should be home most of the day.

BTW, congradulations on your purchase, now you've got more uni's than
me

I'd like to try out that Coker and KH 24

--
Krashin'Kenny - Crash Tested

If you ain't crashing, you ain't going fast enough!!!!!!
Krashin'Kenny's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3420

Old August 30th 03, 06:40 AM
chirokid

Congrats on all your new toys Matt. It looks like we both hit the
jackpot today.

I love my first and only Muni. --chirokid--

--
chirokid

"Unicycling can make you proud then humble in very quick succession."
Mikefule

chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

Old August 30th 03, 06:54 AM
mkuhfahl

chirokid wrote:
*Congrats on all your new toys Matt. It looks like we both hit the
jackpot today.

I love my first and only Muni. --chirokid-- *

Yeah, I didn't read your posting until now... but congrats :-) When I
got my order, I was too eager to play with my toys than read... hehe. I
hope you're having as much fun with your new toys as I am... the coker
is screwing up my balance though :-)

Old August 30th 03, 04:45 PM
onefiftyfour

Be sure to come out to Austin, home of 8 coker riders that I can think
of. I'm sure we could get at least 3 of us together for a ride with
you.

-Eric

--
onefiftyfour - Eric
onefiftyfour's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3495

Old August 31st 03, 04:34 PM
mkuhfahl

Kenny and I rode Mission Trails yesterday (Saturday) night and put in
about 12 miles. I took my Coker and was very happy with it. There are
several inclines/declines, but there isn't one of them that the Coker
couldn't handle. It is very fast too... yet, it doesn't seem that bad
from way up there