One Tired Guy or UNiVERsE?

Old September 1st 03, 04:05 AM
James_Potter

Default One Tired Guy or UNiVERsE?

Hey guys,

I saw the movie One Tired Guy a while ago, and now I want to get a uni
movie. Which one is better? Even if they are both about the same
goodnesses, I know most of you will say that I should get UnIVERsE
because I've already seen One Tired Guy. But I -really- liked it, and
now my friends want to see it.
So which one should I get?

P.S. Did I get the weird capitalization thing right in spelling
UNiVERsE? LOL

--
James_Potter - Order of Merlin, first class

-"We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided."

--Albus Dumbledore-

Old September 1st 03, 04:30 AM
Rowan

You should get UNiVERsE because you have already seen One Tired Guy.
Apparently One Tired Guy is mostly Kris Holm and his adventures, at
least on UNiVERsE there are a few riders, so you can see different
peoples styles. You also need to see UNiVERsE before the second
installment comes out, that way you will know what it is they were
improving on. UNiVERsE is not the highest quality production you will
ever see, but it makes up for it by having heaps of action. Of those
two, I will buy One Tired Guy next since I haven't seen it yet, and I
already have UNiVERsE.

P.S. You got the weird capitalisation thing right the second time.

--
Rowan - •·.·´¯`·.·•
Rowan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3772

Old September 1st 03, 07:01 AM
zach_jucha

get universe. trials and muni.

however, dan heaton is my hero. what can i say, my recommendation may be
biased.

--
zach_jucha - full time american hero
zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072

Old September 1st 03, 07:08 AM
rusty

Will UNiVERsE 2 come with UNiVERsE as bonus material?

--
rusty
rusty's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3601