Best Uni-Ride Ever!!!

Old September 1st 03, 07:22 AM
paco

Default Best Uni-Ride Ever!!!

Nice job, Chirokid! It sounds like you've discovered the way of the
MUni. Now if only there were actually water around here, I could have a
lot of fun.
The next thing you need to learn is how to ride more than 5 miles at a
time! I'm glad that you've got your entire family involved. I hope you
realize that when your daughters get to be about 16 or so, they will be
the dream of all MUni boys everywhere. They would be the coolest girls
around to date!

--
paco - Creator of the "BUni"

If you attempt to fail, and succeed, which one did you really do?
paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

Old September 2nd 03, 05:12 AM
mkuhfahl

That does sound like the best Muni day possible!! I have to agree with
paco too; your daughters would be the coolest to date! Why didn't you
have kids a decade earlier and decide to live in Texas?

--
mkuhfahl - Unicyclist
mkuhfahl's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4253

Old September 3rd 03, 07:40 AM
ITEMNO530

Keith, ur a lucky man! You have a family to ride with and a nice creek
to ride on, heheh. My creek is just rocks, dirt, and mud, and sand
sometimes, but mostly rock. And my family, HAH! Today at school I heard,
"Where's your other wheel," or, "Where's the other half," or something
similar to that, and I said, "I couldn't afford it," just as many times.
I'm gonna save up for my Muni, or maybe I'll ask for it for my
birthday/Xmas (both one week apart).
Well, good ridin', Cheerio! And keep at killin' 'em moths!

--
ITEMNO530 - Unicycling Man to the rescue!!

IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL A GIANT
RAMPAGING ROBOT DESTROY'S
HALF OF YOUR CITY
ITEMNO530's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4024

Old September 3rd 03, 08:06 AM
chirokid

Glad you enjoyed reading about my families ride. I can't seem to get
this ride out of my head. I find myself day dreaming about it often.

As for my girls being better dates because of their uni-abilities, I
assume it does give them a little edge. I just pray, when they reach
dating age, they will still take a ride or two A YEAR with dear old Dad!
From what I understand, that can be some lonely years.

BTW, I have some great, home loaded shotgun shells, just waiting on the
first few fellers who come a calling after my girls. I like shooting
just about as much as unicycle riding. --chirokid--

--
chirokid

"Unicycling can make you proud then humble in very quick succession."
Mikefule

chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140