My unis

Old September 4th 03, 01:58 AM
Krashin'Kenny

Default My unis

I finally took the plunge and bought a digital camera and look at the
first picture I took.
It's my p.os. loaner, my 24x3 Muni and my 28'r

| Attachment filename: 3 uni's.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/160258|

Krashin'Kenny - Crash Tested

If you ain't crashing, you ain't going fast enough!!!!!!
Krashin'Kenny's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3420

Old September 4th 03, 02:00 AM
Krashin'Kenny

Oops, I guess the next thing to learn is how to use the sizing function

Old September 4th 03, 02:21 AM
Krashin'Kenny

Thanks John

Old September 4th 03, 02:34 AM
paco

So what kind of digital camera you got? Along with being a unicycle
enthusiast (read: nerd), I'm into digital cameras as well (read:
nerd).
I noticed that your MUni doesn't have brakes on it. Pity.

--
paco - Creator of the "BUni"

If you attempt to fail, and succeed, which one did you really do?
paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

Old September 4th 03, 02:39 AM
chirokid

I'm envious Kenny. Great Pics of your unicycles. I hope to get a
digital camera soon so I can post pics of my uni's too.

Plus pics of my daughters and I riding. --chirokid--

--
chirokid

"Unicycling can make you proud then humble in very quick succession."
Mikefule

chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

Old September 4th 03, 02:50 AM
unibabyguy

You've got a nicely stocked bar there, Kenny.

--
unibabyguy - Hunter-riding Municyclist
unibabyguy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/683

Old September 4th 03, 04:06 AM
Krashin'Kenny

paco wrote:
*So what kind of digital camera you got? Along with being a unicycle
enthusiast (read: nerd), I'm into digital cameras as well (read:
nerd).
I noticed that your MUni doesn't have brakes on it. Pity. *

I purchased a Canon PowerShot A60. I did a little research and decided a
2.0 megapixel camera would do fine for what I intend to do with it. I
almost bought a 3.2 Cannon AS300, but it didn't have a zoom. The A60 has
a 3x optical zoom and a 2.5 digital zoom. The fact that Target had it
for $229 with a free 128 mb card really sweetened the deal.
Too bad about my MUni being "brakeless" but if you read my sig line,
you'll notice I don't need no stinkin' brakes!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Chirokid, I've been eyeballing Digital camers for quite some
time and finally just decided to do it!

Unibabyguy, I've tried to keep the liquor in the bar at the lowest
level possible, but it makes me wobble too much

Old September 7th 03, 06:35 AM
john_childs

Ken Fuchs wrote:[color=blue]
*john_childs wrote:

Get a copy of 'IrfanView' (http://www.irfanview.com/)
It's a free image viewer that also does basic image editing like
resizing, cropping, file format conversion, color correction, etc.

It doesn't appear to support Linux, MacOS X, or even UNIX. Probably
not open source either.

*

You got me there. I made the assumption that he was using Windows
because a Mac user would already know how to resize a photo and Linux
users already know how to find free software.

Every Windows user who posts pictures to the forum should get IrfanView.
Not only does it let you resize the image but it also lets you
recompress the JPG with a lower quality JPG compression setting to make
the file a smaller download. It's much nicer to post a 30 KB file
rather than a 600 KB file.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

Old September 8th 03, 12:04 AM
James

Two things

First, WOW erin that is one sexy unicycle!!!!!!

Second, i use to be the digital camera specilast at our local Harvey
Norman store and i can tell you that the cannon cameras are very nice!
Its a little bit of a pitty that you went for the AA battery model but
thats ok im sure it will sute what you are doing.

Have fun with the camera, But you know now we expect to see HEEPS of
pics of your unicycling madmess!!!

--
James
James's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4185

Old September 8th 03, 12:06 AM
James

tomblackwood wrote:
*Maybe someone needs to get working on a "clean joke" around this one
to post in the discussion forum. "So these three unicycles roll into
a bar one day......" *

HAHHAHAHAHHA

LOLOOOLOOOLOLLL

ROFL!!!!

LMAO!!!!!

Help call an ambulance i think im going to have a heart atack!!!!