Have a look at my site!

Old September 4th 03, 05:47 AM
Mojoe

Default Have a look at my site!

I like it! Great web site. Can't wait to see you got coming.

Why not just host it for free at unicyclist.com??

cheers... Joe
http://mojoe.unicyclist.com/

--
Mojoe - The Muni Militia

http://mojoe.unicyclist.com/
Mojoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/533

Old September 4th 03, 06:11 AM
James

good question, the reason is that i didn't want to use unicyclist.com
bandwidth while i am still developing it, i know the amount my site will
use it little but to me it makes a difference, once its finished i will
probably get a domain name and host it on unicyclist.com

there are a couple of things im also going to change on the site, the
"news" section is going and i will have something there explaining what
unisin is all about and my project and there will be a links section in
there too so i can promote other unicycling sites!

Anyway can anyone spot the hidden thing on the second page?

--
James
James's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4185

Old September 4th 03, 06:18 AM
Rowan

[image: http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smilie/pc/78.gif] *james' site*

::*The opening picture's quality is pretty
terrible, it's all blurry and out of focus... who was the cameraman? The
profile pictures are all blurry too, you'd think with 4 megapixels you
could achieve a bit more clarity. Ben's profile is lacking too, he
hasn't written one yet. Over all, it's not too bad. I especially like in
the media section how you made the photo gallery. It is a pity only a
couple of the photos show. I agree with Mojoe, get Unicyclist.com to
host it. 50megsfree is a stink sounding name compared to Unicyclist.com,
it's just a matter of waiting for Gilby to authorise you. Nice work so
far James!

P.S. The hidden thing sucks and is not worth looking for.*
::

| Attachment filename: error.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/160298|

Rowan - •·.·´¯`·.·•
Rowan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3772

Old September 4th 03, 06:30 AM
James

lol

thats pritty typical of you istn't it :P

first you know thats not the hidden thing :P

second you know i blured the picture on the profiles :P

third the front pic looks cool! (i didn't take that photo i was filming
it)

forth.........ok there isn't a forth!

fifth the page not found thing is a problem i have with the galarie
thing i made that i need to sort out, well ihavn't done anything about
it but will someday lol

at the moment thought its jus there for people to see the layout and
have a look

Old September 4th 03, 06:48 AM
Rowan

[image: http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smilie/pc/lam.gif] *the hidden
thing*

::*What is not the hidden thing? I did not attempt
to reveal the hidden thing, I just let people know that it's lame and if
they do see it, it will be a disappointment, because James has gone and
made too much fanfare about it. Typical James, who claims to have a
strong background in computers, has not yet located either shift key and
completed an entire post in lower case. Are you sure your IQ is in the
top 0.2 percent of New Zealanders James? The front video captured
picture would look cooler if you weren't suffering from nicotine induced
withdrawl shakes at the time you were filming. [image:
http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smil...en/150.gif]*::

Old September 4th 03, 06:58 AM
James

meh who needs a shift key?

btw, i think the hidden thing is cool

btw, i can do that computer thing tomorow for you if you want

Old September 4th 03, 10:11 PM
tugboat

is the hidden thing where it says "just a space" when you hilight it?

nice site by the way, Kevin

--
tugboat - crazy unier
tugboat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3298

Old September 4th 03, 11:39 PM
James

see, it was kind of cool aye? come on! tell me it was cool!!!

PLEASE

Also any segestions would be apreciated

Old September 5th 03, 02:04 AM
tugboat

definitely a very cool thing to hide. i saw one that said "bill put this
here!! hahaha" when you hilgihted it. that one made me laugh.

see ya, Kevin

Old September 5th 03, 02:10 AM
Gilby

James wrote:
*the reason is that i didn't want to use unicyclist.com bandwidth*

Don't worry about it, I have plenty of bandwidth for unicyclist.com and
that is what the free webspace is meant for, to encourage people to
create unicycling content and put it on the web.

--
Gilby - Unicyclist.com Webmaster
Gilby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1