Critical F*cks Tunnel Troll . . . again

Old September 27th 04, 08:25 PM
Raoul Duke

Default Critical F*cks Tunnel Troll . . . again

"Jym Dyer" wrote in message
[I have removed rec.bicycles.rides from the discussion.]

**** them off really good and they will form an army and
FIGHT YOU.

=v= No, "**** them off" doesn't do it. Keeping oil addicts
(and oil profit addicts) from their fix will, though.

By this I presume you mean to somehow prevent people from legally purchasing
fuel for their vehicles. How do you propose to do this?

Dave

Old September 27th 04, 09:01 PM
Snukey

"Raoul Duke" wrote in message

"Jym Dyer" wrote in message
[I have removed rec.bicycles.rides from the discussion.]

**** them off really good and they will form an army and
FIGHT YOU.

=v= No, "**** them off" doesn't do it. Keeping oil addicts
(and oil profit addicts) from their fix will, though.

By this I presume you mean to somehow prevent people from legally

purchasing
fuel for their vehicles. How do you propose to do this?

Dave

He's gonna blow up all the oil wells like Saddam tried too

so no fuel for:

Airplanes,
trains,
electric power companies,
ships
Food transportation,
Trucks
His SUV

He wants to put us back in the Dark ages with the Mullahs,

Old September 28th 04, 03:29 PM
Snukey

"Jym Dyer" wrote in message
= Ken [NY)

What does this discussion have to do with bicycles?
Off topic!

=x= Here's a guy who fills bicycle newsgroups with babble
about Branch Davidians and Islam, but can't seem to figure
out that Critical Mass and using less oil has anything to
do with bicycles.
_Jym_

Jym wants to put us back in the Dark ages with the Mullahs.......
No cars, no electricity, everybody in Turbans on bicycles,

Old September 28th 04, 04:25 PM
Jack Dingler

Snukey wrote:

"Raoul Duke" wrote in message

"Jym Dyer" wrote in message

[I have removed rec.bicycles.rides from the discussion.]

**** them off really good and they will form an army and
FIGHT YOU.

=v= No, "**** them off" doesn't do it. Keeping oil addicts
(and oil profit addicts) from their fix will, though.

By this I presume you mean to somehow prevent people from legally

purchasing

fuel for their vehicles. How do you propose to do this?

Dave

He's gonna blow up all the oil wells like Saddam tried too

so no fuel for:

Airplanes,
trains,
electric power companies,
ships
Food transportation,
Trucks
His SUV

He wants to put us back in the Dark ages with the Mullahs,

Regardless, we're gonna have some pretty wars in the near future over oil.

If you're between the ages of 18 and 36, have you enlisted? If you have
family members in that age range, have you helped them enlist? If not,
why not? Do you believe in terrorism, do you hate the American way of
life? The only way gas is going to get cheaper is if we support our
military and take the world's oil by force. Get out there and fight if
you don't hate America.

Jack Dingler

Old September 28th 04, 07:54 PM
Raoul Duke

"Jym Dyer" wrote in message
= Ken [NY)

What does this discussion have to do with bicycles?
Off topic!

=x= Here's a guy who fills bicycle newsgroups with babble
about Branch Davidians and Islam, but can't seem to figure
out that Critical Mass and using less oil has anything to
do with bicycles.
_Jym_

OK, to keep it on topic: How do you and/or Critical Mass plan to prevent
people from legally purchasing fuel for their vehicles?

This is what you meant when you said, " No, "**** them off" doesn't do it.
Keeping oil addicts (and oil profit addicts) from their fix will, though.",
isn't it?

Dave

Old September 28th 04, 10:54 PM
Ruben Safir

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:25:30 +0000, Jack Dingler wrote:

If you're between the ages of 18 and 36, have you enlisted? If you have
family members in that age range, have you helped them enlist? If not,
why not? Do you believe in terrorism, do you hate the American way of
life? The only way gas is going to get cheaper is if we support our
military and take the world's oil by force. Get out there and fight if
you don't hate America.

As a fact, at 41, I have enlisted, fought and retired honorably from the
US Army.

Furthermore, I have 6 kids including a 13 year old and an 8 year old son.
And picks like you put them in jeopardy because your screwing around with
the necessary and complete military defeat of the Islamic Facisists.

Ruben
Old September 29th 04, 04:14 PM
Jack Dingler

Ken [NY) wrote:

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:25:30 GMT, Jack Dingler
claims:

If you're between the ages of 18 and 36, have you enlisted? If you have
family members in that age range, have you helped them enlist? If not,
why not? Do you believe in terrorism, do you hate the American way of
life?

Have you enlisted yet, Jack?

I'm too old and am a bit crippled up from a car accident. I have good
days and bad days. Boot camp would probably lay me out for a year. I
actually did bother to look at enlistment options recently.

Have you noticed that Nigeria is heating up? As Exxon has a pumping and
refinery station there, US troops may be needed to subdue the populace
to keep the oil flowing. I saw a report that they are down 300,000bpd.
In such a tight market, that is significant. If they were forced to stop
production, you can bet US troops would be mobilized.

Jack Dingler

Old September 29th 04, 08:28 PM
Mastic

"Jym Dyer" wrote in message
Ken [NY) writes:

[A bunch of erroneous bicycle/car collision statistics.]

Source: Forester, John, Effective Cycling, MIT Press, 1993
http://www.borealisoutdoor.com/conte...ike/crash3.htm

=v= As has already been pointed out on rec.bicycles.soc, these
stats come from police reports, and a review of police reports
by the NYC group Right Of Way shows a tendency to simply accept
the motorist's allegations when there are no eyewitnesses to
challenge them. When eyewitnesses are there, all of a sudden,
like magic, motorists turn out to be the parties mostly at
fault.

So, all motorists tell lies in all accidents with all bicycles.

=v= As there are no other variables showing any different sort
of relationship between incidents with or without eyewitnesses,
the most viable explanation for this discrepancy is that the
motorists are telling self-serving lies. The police do not
usually investigate further, so forensic data is not available
to expose these lies.

So, = all motorists tell lies in all accidents with all bicycles.

=v= In summary: RELIABLE police reports show that motorists
are usually at fault. UNRELIABLE police reports are numerous
enough to make the official stats say that bicyclists are
usually at fault.

= Conclusion Motorists are ALWAYS at fault.
= Conclusion Bicyclists NEVER take risks while riding in the streets.

_Jym_telling self-serving lies_

It is hard to accept the responsibility for causing your own death, isn't
it?

Old September 29th 04, 10:27 PM
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS

Ken [NY) wrote:

Good day. Or as John Kerry would say, Bonjour.

Ken (NY)

Hey, Ken--

Can you cite the source of your quotation of Kerry?

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com