The ergopower light came on

Old July 14th 03, 08:10 AM
Walter Mitty

Default The ergopower light came on

Just had a pair of Campag chrous ergopower levers installed on my touring
bike. Picked them up for 90euro(90usd) on ebay. OK, they are a little worn,
but work fine.

What an experience! I used shimano bar end in both friction & index mode
previously. The campag system is far nicer IMO. Very positive, smooth
shifting with hardly a sound. Had a couple of new hoods put on, and they
are damn conmfortable. Glad I took the advice of the bike newsgroups.

--
Walter Mitty.