PDA

View Full Version : Re: And She's Only 12...

GILD
July 11th 03, 12:14 PM
'one day' (http://tinyurl.com/gmor)

--
GILD - THNK

http://www.soaw.org/new/docs/SOAWatchInfo.pdf

JUST SAY 'KNOW'!

Namaste!
Dave

GILD
July 11th 03, 04:00 PM
JJuggle wrote:
> * they seem like such nice kids as well as being incredibly
> talented.
>
> A very unattractive combination, to my way of thinking.
>
> Raphael Lasar
> Matawan, NJ *

disgusting
absolutely disgusting

:o

--
GILD - THNK

http://www.soaw.org/new/docs/SOAWatchInfo.pdf

JUST SAY 'KNOW'!

Namaste!
Dave

Danny Colyer
July 11th 03, 11:01 PM
JJuggle wrote:
> The thing that I dislike most about Vova and Olga is that from their
> interactions over at rec.juggling, they seem like such nice kids as
> well as being incredibly talented.

They are very nice kids. As they get older and get more and more top
bookings, though, I can't help thinking they probably won't make it to
many more Crawley Juggling Conventions :-(

I've got a rather nice picture of Vova with my little girl at last
year's BJC (with Olga in the background):
http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/jenny/bjc2002.html

BTW, Jenny was starting to show an interest in unicycling herself by the
time she was 7 months old:
http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/jenny/pics02/02100614jennysally.jpg
:-)

> A very unattractive combination, to my way of thinking.

<G>

--
Danny Colyer (remove safety to reply) ( http://www.juggler.net/danny )
Recumbent cycle page: http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/recumbents/

rogeratunicycledotcom
July 12th 03, 07:27 AM
I would totally agree, great kids. They are really nice and
discustingly talented.

Last year Vova was doing this but with a seat too low and jumping about
everywhere while doing it... it looks like his little sister has this
really sussed. Nice. :-)

I love the distinterested look on Vova's face as he wanters on to shot
at the end of the video clip... it is like "oh filming again!"

--
rogeratunicycledotcom
rogeratunicycledotcom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4116

jagur
July 12th 03, 09:25 AM
thats the oldest looking 12 year old ive ever seen.....?

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-searching for the real one wheel deal,the one that wont but will...
all i ask is one rotation,on this vision of singular creation...-[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albums/albup23/bluestripe.gif]

jagur
July 12th 03, 09:29 AM
rogeratunicycledotcom wrote:
> *I love the distinterested look on Vova's face as he wanters on to
> shot at the end of the video clip... it is like "oh filming again!" *
yeah,and check out the way he picks up the ball!,with his foot to his
hand without looking or giving a crap...makes me wonder how he lost it
in the first place (off screen)

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-searching for the real one wheel deal,the one that wont but will...
all i ask is one rotation,on this vision of singular creation...-[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albums/albup23/bluestripe.gif]

JJuggle
September 8th 03, 06:07 PM
Sheesh, check out this 'routine' (http://tinyurl.com/mnbk).

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

--
JJuggle - Last of the Dogmato-Revisionists

"I think gay marriage should be between a man and a woman." - Candidate
Arnold Schwarzenegger
JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24

jagur
September 8th 03, 06:41 PM
JJuggle wrote:
> *Sheesh, check out this 'routine' (http://tinyurl.com/mnbk).
>
> Raphael Lasar
> Matawan, NJ *

is it worth downloading 60 megs on 56K?

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-searching for the real one wheel deal,the one that wont but will...
all i ask is one rotation,on this vision of singular creation...-[image:
http://newserver.unicyclist.com/gallery/albums/albup23/eye_60x_flipped.gif]

muddycycle
September 8th 03, 06:50 PM
jagur, it is a very long and amazing juggling routine, the kids are
great.

--
muddycycle - Nonchalance

"What can possiby mystify a madman?"
Hegira: Greg Bear
muddycycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1283

JJuggle
September 8th 03, 06:56 PM
jagur wrote:
> *is it worth downloading 60 megs on 56K? *
There is no unicycling in it and to be honest, I only check this stuff
out on my fast connection at work. I'll only download big videos at home
if I remember to start them just before I head off to do something else
and then come back later.

If you're not big time into club passing, then, no, it's not worth it.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

--
JJuggle - Last of the Dogmato-Revisionists

"I think gay marriage should be between a man and a woman." - Candidate
Arnold Schwarzenegger
JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home