PDA

View Full Version : Trolling - Is it unCanadian?

Brian Sanderson
July 27th 03, 07:43 AM
Good Grief!

YES! the TDF is UnAmerican...so whadayawant? A Return of the HUAC hearings?

BTW, most Canadians are UnAmerican too, and we play better Hockey...

Mark Weaver
July 27th 03, 05:18 PM
"Brian Sanderson" > wrote in message
> Good Grief!
>
> YES! the TDF is UnAmerican...so whadayawant? A Return of the HUAC
hearings?

> BTW, most Canadians are UnAmerican too, and we play better Hockey...

Debatable. And, in any case, the majority of the best Canadian hockey
players do their skating in the US now anyway.

Hunrobe
July 27th 03, 10:23 PM

wrote:

>You call that dull drill football...tune in to a few CFL games and see
>something exciting.

Why? Does the CFL have naked cheerleaders?

Regards,
Bob Hunt

salmoneous
July 27th 03, 11:06 PM
> The American people seem to have an outstanding ability to think
> outside the box, and willingness to colour outside the lines

Actually, most of us absolutely refuse to coloUr in any way, shape or form.

Zoot Katz
July 27th 03, 11:18 PM
27 Jul 2003 21:23:22 GMT,
(Hunrobe) wrote:

>>Mike Latondresse
>
>wrote:
>
>>You call that dull drill football...tune in to a few CFL games and see
>>something exciting.
>
>Why? Does the CFL have naked cheerleaders?

With erect nipples.
--
zk

Mike Latondresse
July 27th 03, 11:53 PM
"Mark Weaver" > wrote in
:

> "Brian Sanderson" > wrote in message
>> Good Grief!
>>
>> YES! the TDF is UnAmerican...so whadayawant? A Return of the
>> HUAC
> hearings?
>>
>> BTW, most Canadians are UnAmerican too, and we play better
>> Hockey...
>>

> Debatable. And, in any case, the majority of the best Canadian
> hockey players do their skating in the US now anyway.

Yeah but they become the best in Canada and any good American team is
mostly Canadians with the odd Minnesotan and Euro thrown in.

Zippy the Pinhead
July 28th 03, 01:30 AM
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:56:37 -0500, "Pat" > wrote:

>> BTW, most Canadians are UnAmerican too, and we play better Hockey...
>>

>We play better football.

I think it's time we gave Canadians some slack.

It's no wonder they get all paranoid, what with constantly having to
guard their long, vulnerable Southern border against illegal
immigrants seeking the good life, eh.

R15757
July 28th 03, 06:20 AM
<< BTW, most Canadians are UnAmerican too, and we play better Hockey... >>

We've taken almost all your hockey clubs. On behalf of America, I just want to
say thanks eh.

Tom Keats
July 28th 03, 06:48 AM
In article >,
(R15757) writes:
> << BTW, most Canadians are UnAmerican too, and we play better Hockey... >>
>

> We've taken almost all your hockey clubs. On behalf of America, I just want to
> say thanks eh.

Take 'em all.

Please.

Wanna buy a Monte Cristo?