PDA

View Full Version : OUCH!,ive never done that before...(close Koosh shave).

jagur
August 28th 03, 06:24 AM
i missed the tyre on the 3rd kick of a Koosh Koosh and raked my shin
right on the crown.whats worse is i have grip tape on it!

| Attachment filename: skin crown victim.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/159024|

jagur - Random Unicyclist

-searching for the real one wheel deal,the one that wont but will...
all i ask is one rotation,on this vision of singular creation...-[image:
http://newserver.unicyclist.com/gallery/albums/albup23/eye_60x_flipped.gif]

jagur
August 28th 03, 06:29 AM
here is a shot of the crown,as you can see there is a shrivled up piece
my skin and a few hairs clinging to it. arent the hairs cool?

| Attachment filename: skin crown1.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/159025|

jagur - Random Unicyclist

-searching for the real one wheel deal,the one that wont but will...
all i ask is one rotation,on this vision of singular creation...-[image:
http://newserver.unicyclist.com/gallery/albums/albup23/eye_60x_flipped.gif]

paco
August 28th 03, 08:19 AM
I must say that the hairs are a nice touch, if a little disgusting.
Good, graphic picture! You must be proud of yourself.

(edit) I decided that 'disgusting' isn't a strong enough word. How
about 'revolting'? I still congratulate you.

--
paco - Creator of the "BUni"

If you are determined to fail, and succeed, which one did you really do?
paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

johnglazer
August 28th 03, 08:23 AM
I'd say yummy.

--
johnglazer - member of the Hell On Wheel gang

Where is Donnie?
johnglazer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3714

zod
August 28th 03, 02:12 PM
taste like chicken!

--
zod - Icey Hot Stunta(z)
zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631

Mojoe
August 28th 03, 04:00 PM
paco wrote:
> *
>
> How about 'revolting'? *

Yes... revolting...... those black socks are revolting;)

Just messing with you jagur.... wear what you want. Besides, black socks
won't get blood stains. Hmmmmm.... black socks.

Mojoe

--
Mojoe - The Muni Militia

http://mojoe.unicyclist.com/
Mojoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/533

johnfoss
August 28th 03, 06:02 PM
Koosh koosh is a trick. A description can be found along with tons of
other tricks (but not nearly all) in the Standard Skills List portion of
the IUF Rulebook. The online version, from an outdated version of the
rulebook, is here:
http://tinyurl.com/1yem

--
johnfoss - Now riding to work

John Foss
the Uni-Cyclone
www.unicycling.com
________________

"Where's my kids?" -- Amy Drummond
"Where's my unicycle?" -- Andy Cotter
spoken one right after the other, mostly to themselves, at NAUCC 2003

jagur
August 28th 03, 06:30 PM
Mojoe wrote:
> *
>
> Yes... revolting...... those black socks are revolting;) *
i have a few argile socks too but i try to stick with black.

how bout those patent leather Fila's?

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-searching for the real one wheel deal,the one that wont but will...
all i ask is one rotation,on this vision of singular creation...-[image:
http://newserver.unicyclist.com/gallery/albums/albup23/eye_60x_flipped.gif]

Cubby
August 28th 03, 07:24 PM
Sheese...What a group. A little blood and gore and the first thing you
guys think is to caputure it digitally and post it to the forum. ;)

--
Cubby
Cubby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4275

doctor
August 29th 03, 03:11 AM
jagur wrote:
> *here is a shot of the crown,as you can see there is a shrivled up
> piece my skin and a few hairs clinging to it. arent the hairs cool? *

Hmmmm.....
Very nice close up shot. Maybe good digital camera and also good
shooting ability. I can count 2 shin hairs on it. :D

--
doctor - WildDoc at WildUni.com

Insane at 'unicycle' (http://www.wilduni.com) but not so insane at
'work' (http://www.kumc.or.kr)
Dokyoung Yoon
email: webdoc(at)dreamwiz(dot)com
doctor's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1477

jagur
September 5th 03, 06:03 PM
OUCH,I DID IT AGAIN!

this time i was dorking around on the 29er,trying to get the feel of the
brake.all i got was the feel of the pedal! i raked my shin right below
and just above the previous laceration.

| Attachment filename: ouch.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/160561|

jagur - Random Unicyclist

-searching for the real one wheel deal,the one that wont but will...
all i ask is one rotation,on this vision of singular creation...-[image:
http://newserver.unicyclist.com/gallery/albums/albup23/eye_60x_flipped.gif]

paco
September 5th 03, 06:17 PM
Two words for you--
LEG ARMOR!

--
paco - Proud owner of 2 opposable thumbs

Sometimes crap works fine.
paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

jagur
September 5th 03, 07:05 PM
i got it,but im not going to ware it all the time.these were surprise
attacks.

if had to put on that Roach armor every time i mounted a uni while
tweeking it,i might as well never take the stuff off.besides we all know
that if i had leg armor on i would have got hurt somwhere there wasnt
armor :o

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-searching for the real one wheel deal,the one that wont but will...
all i ask is one rotation,on this vision of singular creation...-[image:
http://newserver.unicyclist.com/gallery/albums/albup23/eye_60x_flipped.gif]

Klaas Bil
September 7th 03, 11:39 PM
On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 13:05:53 -0500, jagur
> wrote:

>i got it,but im not going to ware it all the time.these were surprise
>attacks.

So you save the leg armour for planned accidents only?

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
If the crank is moving then it really sounds as if it's loose. - onewheeldave trying to pinpoint the cause of a clicking crank

jagur
September 8th 03, 02:45 AM
Klaas Bil wrote:
> *
>
> So you save the leg armour for planned accidents only?*
yep,i was waiting for that one.

just to let everyone here know and to keep with the gross out theme,i
can tell you that the big scab in the middle of my shin got soggy and
hot today under my Roach armor.So hot and soggy that it stuck to the
inside and peeled off,its still there on the armor.(sorry no pics)

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-searching for the real one wheel deal,the one that wont but will...
all i ask is one rotation,on this vision of singular creation...-[image:
http://newserver.unicyclist.com/gallery/albums/albup23/eye_60x_flipped.gif]

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home