PDA

View Full Version : Something in common with Kris Holm!

zod
August 28th 03, 03:54 PM
Well I can't ride as good as him.....but Kris, I just noticed that we
have the same birthdate....to the day

July 15, 1973

spooky :eek:

:p

--
zod - Icey Hot Stunta(z)
zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631

johnfoss
August 28th 03, 06:05 PM
Well, happy 30th Zod and Kris! Does this mean you have to be adults now?
:)

--
johnfoss - Now riding to work

John Foss
the Uni-Cyclone
www.unicycling.com
________________

"Where's my kids?" -- Amy Drummond
"Where's my unicycle?" -- Andy Cotter
spoken one right after the other, mostly to themselves, at NAUCC 2003

zod
August 28th 03, 06:10 PM
johnfoss wrote:
> *Does this mean you have to be adults now? :) *

if so I didn't get the memo....... :D

--
zod - Icey Hot Stunta(z)
zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631

brian.slater
August 28th 03, 06:22 PM
I'm 3 years old--I refuse to tell how many times I have been 3.:D

--
brian.slater - Nellfurtiti, the Wonder Cat

Brian C. Slater
AKA: Snoopy

Ok, I am now officially in my normal state of -advanced- confusion.
Don't try to confuse me, it won't make any difference.

"To not decide is to decide" - undecided
brian.slater's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3902

Mikefule
August 28th 03, 06:22 PM
I really didn't want to know that I'm that much older than Kris Holm,
thank you!

Still, I've just realised I have something in common with the great man:
both of us have forenames and surnames which begin with consonants.

--
Mikefule - Roland Hope School of Unicycling

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we
fall."
Confucius

harper
August 28th 03, 06:49 PM
brian.slater wrote:
> *I'm 3 years old--I refuse to tell how many times I have been 3. *

Today is my birthday and I have been three years old seventeen times.

--
harper - Old dog, no tricks

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

"Are you OK???" - Just about anyone I've ever ridden with

Klaas Bil
August 29th 03, 12:10 AM
On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:54:08 -0500, zod
> wrote:

>July 15, 1973

Not counting a mere 2 days, that is exactly 20 years younger than
me...

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
I go a sort of ok speed on my Coker... - Roger Davies

chirokid
August 29th 03, 02:49 AM
Happy Birthday Harper.

Zod, now that you mentioned it, I have discovered I have several things
in common with Kris Holm.
1. We are both Male
2. We both ride unicycles
3. We have two like letters in our first and last names
4. We have both already celebrated our 30th birthdays
5. We can both hop at least 2" off the ground on our unicycles
4. Did I already mention we are both male.

OK, I'm struggling here. :D --chirokid--

--
chirokid

"Unicycling can make you proud then humble in very quick succession."
Mikefule

chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

chirokid
August 29th 03, 02:52 AM
jagur wrote:
> *check your belly,the memo is usally stuck to a sagging gut. *

Your getting way to personal there Jagur. I'd appreciate you not making
comments about the where abouts of my memos. ;) --chirokid--

--
chirokid

"Unicycling can make you proud then humble in very quick succession."
Mikefule

chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

Klaas Bil
August 29th 03, 09:09 AM
On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:54:08 -0500, zod
> wrote:

>July 15, 1973

Not counting a mere 2 days, you and Kris (each, not together) are
exactly 20 years younger than
me...

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

(reposted because it didn't come through via newsgroup - and edited in
the process)

--
Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
Klaas Bil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3442

zod
August 29th 03, 10:50 AM
GILD wrote:
> *
> was he ever in a movie with val kilmer?
>
> *

umm, 6 degrees of Val Kilmer? Don't you mean Kevin Bacon??

--
zod - Icey Hot Stunta(z)
zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631

zod
March 9th 04, 12:07 AM
zod wrote:
> *Well I can't ride as good as him.....but Kris, I just noticed that we
> have the same birthdate....to the day
>
> July 15, 1973
>
> spooky :eek:
> *

OK, now I am really freaked out, not only do we have the same birth date
but I think we have the same college degree. I was watching the Riply's
video of Kris and it show him going to classes and he is going into the
Geography Department.
So Kris, are you a Geog. Major like me as well (actually I am done with
college B.S. in Geography/G.I.S. & Town Planning)???
It's amazing that we share these things in common......I think I should
just automatically be as good as you at riding, is that too much to
ask???? :p

--
zod - Icey Hot Stunta(z)
zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631

bugman
March 9th 04, 12:42 AM
zod wrote:
> *
>

> OK, now I am really freaked out, not only do we have the same birth
> date but I think we have the same college degree. I was watching the
> Riply's video of Kris and it show him going to classes and he is going
> into the Geography Department.
> So Kris, are you a Geog. Major like me as well (actually I am done
> with college B.S. in Geography/G.I.S. & Town Planning)???
> It's amazing that we share these things in common......I think I
> should just automatically be as good as you at riding, is that too
> much to ask???? :p *

I believe he is a Prof. of Geography. I bet you have the same sign
too!

--
bugman - Professional Assasin

forget_your_life wrote:
> *dude i like your video's and think that your most likely a cool guy
> in person but why do you have to be such a jack-ass online? *

zod
March 9th 04, 01:41 AM
bugman wrote:
> *
> I bet you have the same sign too! *

now why would you ever think that??? :D

--
zod - Icey Hot Stunta(z)
zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631

bugman
March 9th 04, 02:13 AM
Hey Zod, I know you will read this, so do you plan on going to Memphis.
It sure would be an honor to ride with someone who shares their B-Day
with KH.:D

--

forget_your_life wrote:
> *dude i like your video's and think that your most likely a cool guy
> in person but why do you have to be such a jack-ass online? *

chirokid
March 9th 04, 04:02 AM
bugman wrote:
> * do you plan on going to Memphis. *

Yea, Zod, you need to join us in Memphis!!! But Buggsie, don't invite
him to join in our two way dual, he'd dust us both I'm afraid.
How about it Zod? --chirokid--

--
chirokid - Bug Killing Unicyclist

If it is called "Tourist Season", why can't we shoot 'em?
chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

hopeful
March 9th 04, 04:30 AM
I have a friend who turned 5 this year and is in her second year of
college. She'll be legal for drinking next year and I still remember
when she turned 4 and got her driver's license.

--
hopeful - revelling in the glory of 700c

a sawzall...!? why not just use an axe. -- Jagur

Long live the Lotus -- Mojoe
hopeful's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4470

paco
March 9th 04, 06:09 AM
hopeful wrote:
> *I have a friend who turned 5 this year and is in her second year of
> college. She'll be legal for drinking next year and I still remember
> when she turned 4 and got her driver's license. *

Was her birthday approximately 9 days ago?

--
paco - Co-Founder of the PacoGild Movement

I'm having trouble thinking cognitively.
paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

zod
March 9th 04, 12:20 PM
bugman wrote:
> *Hey Zod, I know you will read this, so do you plan on going to
> Memphis. It sure would be an honor to ride with someone who shares
> their B-Day with KH.:D *

Memphis........wow that'd be a real long drive for me, I don't think I'd
be able to do it. We need to have an Appalachian mUni StompDown, that's
more my acceptable driving distance ;)

chirokid wrote:
> *
> Yea, Zod, you need to join us in Memphis!!! But Buggsie, don't invite
> him to join in our two way dual, he'd dust us both I'm afraid.
> How about it Zod? --chirokid-- *

You're too kind chirokid, I'm just a mediocre one wheeler :D

--
zod - Icey Hot Stunta(z)
zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631

hopeful
March 9th 04, 04:04 PM
Yes, her birthday, was in fact, about well...10 days ago today.

--
hopeful - revelling in the glory of 700c

a sawzall...!? why not just use an axe. -- Jagur

Long live the Lotus -- Mojoe
hopeful's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4470

Logan_A.
March 9th 04, 10:14 PM
At toque, which was super duper, I told kris a joke and he laughed.
this was the joke:

Logan: would you like some cotton candy?
Kris: No thanks.
Logan: yeah, I know what you mean it goes straight to the thys.
Kris: hahaha

Logan AUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

--
Logan_A. - Trials und Street rider