UK riders - the Nunt Is On

Old July 15th 03, 06:10 PM
joemarshall

Default UK riders - the Nunt Is On

Anyone interested in this? We've got a few non-unicycling teams coming,
but no unicyclist teams as yet.

Coincidentally, the start of the nunt and some of the clues will be
around some pretty good trials riding.

Joe

joemarshall wrote:
*In case anyone is interested, I'm having a treasure nunt (like a
treasure hunt but with a sillier name) on July the 19th. The clues
will all be in centralish London, so unicyclable distances apart, if
you're interested in making up a unicycle team (or teams, of about 3
people) for it then post on here, find 2 other people to ride with and
then get in touch using the email address in the message. There'll be
a party thingy afterwards. If any unicycle teams are coming then I'll
try and make sure they get to go past some fun unicycling places
rather than in the more boring bits of London for unicycles.

Joe

the message about the nunt we've sent to everyone else follows

Do you want to solve clues?
Do you want to win fabulous prizes?
Do you want to develop your teambuilding skills whilst enjoying
yourself in historic London?

Then thats lovely. We however have organised a nunt!

The Nunt Is On!

From the Announcements column of the Times:
If persons known to the organisers care to assemble in London on 19th
July they may learn something to their advantage. Further particulars
can be obtained by emailing adventureexcitementandmore (AT)
joemarshall (DOT) org dot uk

Some further particulars:
Fairly obviously you must let us know if you are coming. Otherwise we
won't give you any clues and that would tax the ingenuity of even the
most ardent treasure hunter.

Teams will be made up of three people. If you have two friends who
are coming then you can be a team. If you'd rather we put you in a
team we'll try and match you up with people you'd like.

Each team will need to have one mobile phone, one A-Z (preferably of
London) and three zones 1-4 travelcards. You will also need to
contribute a pound towards the aforementioned fabulous prizes, but you
will not need to spend any money on entrance tickets or any nonsense
like that.

The first clue will be distributed at the top of the Eurostar
escalators in Waterloo Station at 2pm. We do not know how long the
expedition will take but we have planned a party at ours for the
evening and therefore do not expect anyone to be out overnight.

We accept no liability whatsoever for any conduct that could
reasonably be considered to be the consequence of your own stupidity.
None of the clues will require you to scale the walls of the Bank of
England, enter the Queens bedroom, steal anything from the National
Gallery or any other unusually criminal and/or dangerous activity. If
you do any of these things you are on your own.

Time to pick up the gauntlet...

Joe and Penny *

--
joemarshall - dumb blonde

Old July 15th 03, 11:06 PM
Nick Grey

joemarshall wrote:

Anyone interested in this? We've got a few non-unicycling teams coming,
but no unicyclist teams as yet.

I'm interested.

I'm even gonna be in London on Saturday.

Sadly I'll be working 'till 4pm at least.

Grrrr.
--
Nick Grey