Burnt out

Old August 28th 03, 11:36 PM
daino149

Default Burnt out

Unispin wrote:
*Well after a summer of pure unicyclin' I think i'm burnt out.... I
don't find any fun in uni-ing anymore.... i think its time for a break
*

I couldn't agree more. But it'd be a shame to let all your unis collect
dust and rust.... I got it! I'll take care of them until the flame gets
relit. I won't even charge you for the service. I'm such a nice
person.

Daniel

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

A One That Isn't Cold Is Scardely A One At All

Old August 29th 03, 05:20 AM
UNI GUY

WHOA
hope I don't ever get that feeling

--
UNI GUY - UNICYCLING OBSESSED
UNI GUY's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4084

Old August 29th 03, 07:29 AM
Mikefule

You're obviously not busy enough. When you're so busy you have to make
time to ride, you'll appreciate it more. If you're feeling jaded, you
could try a different discipline, or set a new goal. As the
controversial 1970s advert for the best known product of the London
Rubber Company said: "A change is as good as a rest."

--
Mikefule - Roland Hope School of Unicycling

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we
fall."
Confucius

Old August 29th 03, 04:35 PM
Unispin

Weird.... Thats true... summer break and all....

--
Unispin - Bah Humbug!

You can call him Roe! Or you can call him Joe! Or you call him Roejoe
and........
Unispin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1026

Old August 29th 03, 09:21 PM
phil

Since coming home for summer at the end of June I've hardly ridden at
all, due to being busy and there being buggerall places to muni around
here. I think I'm going to explode...

Next week... next week, I can ride again...

Phil

--
phil - ex-studenty type

"Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915

Old August 29th 03, 09:30 PM
Sofa

another good thing about a uni. a 'discarded', un-ridden uni would talk
up very little space, there would be no need to get rid of it, because
you that unicycling feeling is gonna be coming back very shortly
anyways.

--
Sofa - My Custom Beard

'London Unicycling Club' (http://londonunicyclingclub.ca)