The Crazy Bike

Old September 17th 03, 02:01 PM
Deep Freud Moors

Default The Crazy Bike

OK, so I finally painted the thing. It's riding like an absolute dream at
the moment. Can't wait to go cruising on a nice day!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/deepfloydmars/CrazyBike2.htm
---
DFM

Old September 17th 03, 03:31 PM
David Sutton

Niiiice!
Dude, you should bring that puppy along to Critical Mass on Friday Week

cheers
DS

Old September 19th 03, 07:37 AM
cfsmtb

oh, dear, Th*r*ns going to be jealous. Nice pixie bike though. BTW,
where's his deluxe dragster he built last year?

c you next week, Footy Mass!

arrr!arrr! Happy International Pirates Day. opps, sorry for the
cross post.

--
it's all a creeping beige conspiracy

Old September 19th 03, 12:11 PM
hippy

"cfsmtb" wrote in message
oh, dear, Th*r*ns going to be jealous. Nice pixie bike though. BTW,
where's his deluxe dragster he built last year?

c you next week, Footy Mass!

Footy Mass?

'Splain ye'self ya slimy bilge rat or be walking
off the plank!

hippy

Old September 19th 03, 01:03 PM
Deep Freud Moors

cfsmtb wrote in message
oh, dear, Th*r*ns going to be jealous. Nice pixie bike though. BTW,
where's his deluxe dragster he built last year?

c you next week, Footy Mass!

(

I can't make it. Have to go out of town for a few days, and will miss the
grand final here too, dammit. And no, I am not gonna let anyone else ride
it! I will be cruising around town on it over the next few days though, if
the friggin wind dies down. I guess it's pretty hard to miss it as I go by.
It's unbelievable just how many people stare, laugh, or just honk their
horns.

The other dragster that you are asking about is in the Dragster Cafe, near
Hardware lane in the city. It's lookin pretty good.
---
DFM